New to dildos

Thank you, can appreciate the difference(tho I do find the reaction to a larger dildo a turn on) just trying to convince my wife that I do! Can't help feeling that she plays her reaction down for fear of making me feel inadequate....(been together 6 years in which time we've had a 4 and a 3 year old girl n boy and it's only very recently that we've started to experiment, now we actually get a half decent night's sleep! It's early days in our journey of exploration, god how cliched?! But true

Hornyhistorian wrote:

Guys I am here in bed with OH and a larger dildo than him. I will admit I love bigger toys but what I get off on with them is totally different than when I am with him you can compare sex with dildos they are totally different and satisfying in diffferent ways.

Please don't worry us ladies love your man sausages x

Thanks, Hornyhistorian, I find that really hot that you posted while right there in bed with a big dildo while your OH was there with his not as big willy. I don't know why that's hot, but it is :) Also love your healthy attitude to all this.

I would like to ask you though... do you use the big toys as part of foreplay, and if so how does it then feel when he puts his cock in you? Does he enjoy the size aspect? I know if I was there in bed playing with my OH, and my cock was rock hard, and there I was about to put a bigger toy in her, I'd be super aroused, somehow jealous of the toy and the pleasure she was about to experience from it, but even more aroused because of feeling like that if that makes any sense!

StaffsCouple wrote:

Can't help feeling that she plays her reaction down for fear of making me feel inadequate....

I think mine would be the same. It's only when she's been very turned on and carried away that she's admitted to fantasising about experiencing a large penis.

Clear to me that all women like different things. The shape may be a turn on, a big fat end, the girth and length, the size may depend on the mood she's in.

However some women don't like the full feeling, as it's uncomfortable. Others just love it and want to test just how far they can go and then go furthur if they can.

I prefer a woman to be confident, liberated and be able to do exactly what she needs, without having to worry about the OH. I would find that upsetting if I made my other half uncomfortable and not open about what she likes.

Communicate and enjoy....Only here the once.

Enjoy and appreciate.x

Go for it you size Queens !! :-). x

Steve4 wrote:

Hornyhistorian wrote:

Guys I am here in bed with OH and a larger dildo than him. I will admit I love bigger toys but what I get off on with them is totally different than when I am with him you can compare sex with dildos they are totally different and satisfying in diffferent ways.

Please don't worry us ladies love your man sausages x

Thanks, Hornyhistorian, I find that really hot that you posted while right there in bed with a big dildo while your OH was there with his not as big willy. I don't know why that's hot, but it is :) Also love your healthy attitude to all this.

I would like to ask you though... do you use the big toys as part of foreplay, and if so how does it then feel when he puts his cock in you? Does he enjoy the size aspect? I know if I was there in bed playing with my OH, and my cock was rock hard, and there I was about to put a bigger toy in her, I'd be super aroused, somehow jealous of the toy and the pleasure she was about to experience from it, but even more aroused because of feeling like that if that makes any sense!

Hornyhistorian

Big toys can be a great part of foreplay. It can get things really warmed up and wet. When Mr. B uses a toy on me, he gets and even harder erection because he is watching me get off and enjoy myself. He has never felt jealous of my toys, because he knows he gets to put himself in me afterwards. What may help you with that is if you have full control over the toy. Make her lay there and you control the thrusting. I find that after playing with the toys, that I am begging Mr B to get inside of me because I am so turned on...! Also, if you are rock hard, she can be using a toy on you or giving you handjob or blowjob at the same time :)

There's definately some fantastic and positive views on the big dildo option. After reading some reviews and the above I've just purchased the Doc Johnson American Bombshell 8.5 inch. It sounds long enough with a great girth to excite. Can't wait for it to arrive in the post :-)