New to dildos

Hi I bought a doc Johnson 8" dildo for my wife the other day, the first night was really awkward, she wanted to stick to her rabbit n said the dildo felt strange.. Last night I casually introduced it again whilst she just used the rabbit part of her vibe n she ended up begging me not to stop. Am now paranoid that I've got her using a new toy just to please me, really enjoyed seeing her cum but hoping she genuinely loved it, love seeing her turned on!

You say she was begging you not to stop so I'd say that is a pretty big sign she was enjoying it! New toys can take a bit of time to get used to so it probably just felt a little strange at first, I wouldn't worry about it.

True, she's just used her jessica rabbit for the last couple of years so maybe using a dildo is quite different, and it is fairly big!

new things always take a while to warm up too, i wouldn't worry too much as it seems she really loved it the second time :)

The fact that it's slightly bigger than me got me wondering if she didn't want to appear to enjoy it too much!

Speaking from a womans point of view - if I'm begging for more I'm enjoying it so I dont think you need to worry - most new toys take a little getting used too.

As for it being a little bigger than you ? I have a couple of dildos that are bigger than my hubby and they're great but if I'm being totally honest..............nothing beats the real thing !

Lol that's good to hear, although if I'm being brutally honest I kinda like the idea of her enjoying something bigger than me ;)

Quick update, managed to get my wife to squirt using the dildo last night, only her rabbit has done this before, love it when I buy a toy for her that she enjoys, lol I've got a 50 % success rate

She'll be wanting you to buy her a lot more !! Keep up the good work ;)

Lol hope so, was thinking of asking her to use her magic wand with it, she kind of gave up on it before cos unlike with the rabbit it was purely external and she maybe wasn't used to it

Look together on the site, make a wish list then get 1 or 2 off it? have a look at other peoples wish lists, there may be things on it you've never thought of or found?

That's an idea, she's a little passive when it comes to buying new sex toys but not when buying anything else lol. She isn't shy when it comes to knowing what toy works for her, her jessica rabbit has been her go to for ages, have bought a few other things but the new dildo has by far had the best response from her so it's a positive!

Great timing with this thread! I've been considering buying my girlfriend a large dildo for a while. I'm average sized and I know she has a weakness for a thick cock. It would be incredible to see her enjoying a dildo like the one you chose, but the thing I worry about is that she'll get more pleasure that way than she does from me, or that I'll feel small to her afterwards.

She gets very wet (which I love), but after a lot of foreplay she says this often means she can't feel me as well. Like I said I'm not small but am not especially girthy either. She's not quite as tight as I've experienced in the past, not loose, just clear there's more room for her to be filled up. Would love to be able to give her that feeling :P

Well I bought my wife the dildo as a surprise n as I've said before she was initially hesitant but seems to be enjoying it at least as much as I hoped! Some how doubt ur partner would prefer a toy to you, way I see it is there's enough space in our sex life for both! I suspect she does really enjoy that little bit extra girth but it's all just fun n fantasy in the bedroom. Got my eye on the Doc Johnson 12inch realistic dildo next but will leave that for a month or two lol

StaffsCouple wrote:

Some how doubt ur partner would prefer a toy to you, way I see it is there's enough space in our sex life for both! I suspect she does really enjoy that little bit extra girth but it's all just fun n fantasy in the bedroom.

She definitely wants the girth! She's dropped hints before about me trying a cucumber on her and other intimidatingly thick items ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

She's pretty shy about admitting to things but during dirty talk a while ago when we were both very turned on told me that as far as cocks go "the bigger the better". She's always very flattering things about my size compared to her ex, which is a huge ego boost, but these things work both ways as I am not exactly huge.

It would turn me on so much to watch her enjoying something like the Doc Johnson, but I've done a lot of looking around the internet for stories of people in similar situations and just when I think I'm convinced it's no threat to us and I'll go ahead and buy I come across some woman saying "it did feel a little disappointing if my husband was inside me immediately after" and that kind of thing. Because of how my girlfriend is, this dildo would almost certainly get used during foreplay as a warm up to full sex, but I worry she'd be a bit too warmed up to enjoy me after being so full of big cock.

Female opinions on all this are encouraged!

I know my wifes's enjoying that little extra but like she says, it is a toy, not a real cock n I'd be very surprised if any genuine partner would honestly prefer a toy over the intimacy they have with the real thing. Have gone and ordered the doc Johnson 12" but will leave it as a surprise in a week or two lol

I agree that she surely wouldn't prefer the dildo to my cock. It's just a question of how my cock would feel immediately after something bigger had been inside her, especially if she's very wet, which I'm sure she would be. I also suspect based on my knowledge of her body and how it responds that she would find it a lot easier to orgasm on a thick dildo than she would from my thrusting, which could be a bit hurtful.

I think my girl just has a lot of curiosity because she's experienced small in the past but has never been with anyone bigger than me, even though she could certainly fit more inside her. I've told her if we ever get to have a threesome with another girl, I'll make sure I return the favour by finding her a well-endowed man to spitroast her with! I'm tempted to get a realistic flesh-coloured dildo for her to help the fantasy, but that Doc Johnson looks really good.

Good luck with the 12 inch one. Make sure you come here and tell us how it went!

Lol I sure will, she was more accomadating after the dildo but we were both so turned on that it didn't matter! She'd never say it felt better, just different. It's all about new experiences n so far so good!

Guys I am here in bed with OH and a larger dildo than him. I will admit I love bigger toys but what I get off on with them is totally different than when I am with him you can compare sex with dildos they are totally different and satisfying in diffferent ways.

Please don't worry us ladies love your man sausages x

*can't compare...