New to LH and excited to be here!

Hi @Queenie and welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Hi :wave: and welcome :hugs: to the LH community

From one newbie to another - welcome @Queenie - have fun

Hello and have fun

@Queenie Hiya, i joined yesterday and getting lots of ideas!

1 Like

Welcome to the party :slightly_smiling_face: it’s a great space

@Queenie hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Queenie

Welcome to the forum :grin:

Hi there

@Queenie Hello and welcome to the forums .

Lovely introduction :smiley: welcome to the forum Queenie :partying_face:

Hello @Queenie
Great into.

Enjoy what the forum has to offer

It’s currently being shipped! I’m in the US so it’s going to take until next week.

1 Like

Oh thats long! I hope you love it!

Good evening @Queenie and welcome along :+1:

Welcome @Queenie. I think, like everyone here, there will be many people to share your issues, offer advice and offer encouragement when needed. I’m glad that you’ve managed to spice up your sex life & I must admit, I have how to build a sex room on my watch list for Netflix. Good to hear that it’s quite the motivator :yum:

1 Like

Motivator is definitely a good word. We enjoyed watching it together and discussing what in it we would like and what we wouldn’t. Hence the search that began for a flogger! It was a good way to open communication.

@Queenie, I’m interested in what kind of flogger you ended up with in the end? I also wonder how many people have started designing their own rooms since watching that show. I went to San Francisco and they had a sex festival on which I loved as there were racks set up where people could get flogged, naked twister and so much more. It was San Francisco after all. Unfortunately the line was a little too long, I guess it was quite the place to be :thinking: