New to the community

Just want to say hi all. Just for fun, reply with a few words why you joined the love honey community.

Hiya 👋

Hi and welcome

Hello and welcome 🙂

I initially joined to see if I could get my sticky paws on some testers 🙂, but I've stuck around for the advice and ideas 👍 (and the bargain hunting 🙂).

Evening and welcome! :) I love sex toys and lingerie, plain and simple haha. They're reputable and their customer service is second to none. Have fun! X

Evening and welcome! :) I love sex toys and lingerie, plain and simple haha. They're reputable and their customer service is second to none. Have fun! X

Hello and welcome

It was so long ago that I can't really remember; I think that it was mainly to purchase toys and educate myself.

What is it that has made you join?

Hello,

Joined to be able to talk and learn about sex toys, without being judged. As well as to have "Normal chat" with other members.

Hey! Welcome to the forum! I joined out of curiosity, for ideas and to see freedom of expression in full swing!

Well Hello everyone. Pleased to meet you all, Im Rob. Ive been a member of LH about 15 mins. I only made an account to have a browse... then saw this section 😅

Hello and welcome . Had been buying toys for some time before I found the forums . Great place to learn and exchange ideas and info about anything involving sex .

Hi, I've just joined the forum today. I've had a Lovehoney account for years but never considered joining these forums.

I've done so now as want to get ideas, tips and speak to people who are similar. I've developed a fetish for latex & bondage but my wife or friends seem to think it's weird! I've only ever dropped hints so they don't know what I really like!

Good evening all! I’ve just joined love honey after always going to Ann summers I check out love honey online and have to say I’m very impressed! I’ve ordered few bits allready and am loving trying them out! Looking forward to chat on here for new ideas ! I love a good vibrater , dildo, bondage ,anal, dress up! The lot!

Hi and welcome to the forums

I am also new to the forum

Hi! 👋🏻

Welcome

Hi there, and welcome to the forum ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Hi and welcome:)