new toys arrived today :)

two new toys arrived this morning,cant wait to try them out. already slipped the double ding ring on and really looking forward to feeling that when im in a more ready state of arousal. the humdinger....just know thats gonna work well. wife is a fan of both cliteral in internal toys,this looks ideal cant wait to use that and watch her use it. will hopefully have a nice review of the both tomorrow :)

Mine came yesterday and I felt the same it's always sooo exciting I'm like a child at Xmas x

Ps the humdinger is amazing shell love it

Mine didn't!

Looks like it's back to old trusty for tonight...

Enjoy

Lucky you! :)

Enjoy! x

Well, I had a date with the devil this afternoon, or at least his tongue! I got the eagerly anticipated Glassvibrations textured tongue, and it is stunning to look at. I won't say too much as I want to do a proper review at some point soonish (next few weeks hopefully)...

But it felt really nice, in conjunction with my trusty wand, and got my legs shaking and my lady core going into spasm for a good while until I experienced coitus interruptus from the little one...unlike vibrators, babies don't have off buttons!

Hope to be able to give it another good testing soon! 😈

Mine also came today expected it yesterday but totally forgot the scottish had a bank holiday yesterday:( better late than never though.

Enjoy your new toys! :)

Have fun!!! :)

Love the feeling when a parcel arrives! Have fun!

oohh have fun !

Enjoy your new treats x

they are great,reviews are up