New toys on the way

Despite my ongoing pelvic pain/prostate problems I've decided to give these two toys a go:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4463

Will give them a go on the weekend and write up some reviews (time permitting).

By the way how do people store their anal toys? I've got a couple now and I try to keep them wrapped up in tissue paper and in a box/container but I'm concerned about hygiene issues (even though I do wash and clean before and after use). Any suggestions/ recommendations?

Oooooh they look lovely TO.......I have a separate thin drawstring washbag for each of my anal toys which keeps them safe and clean. I get them for 99p each in wilkinsons.

I have the first one and its descreet and gives more cum. I was with the toy cleaner normaly listed with it before and after.

Mines still stored in the box it come in.

A cheap solution is socks! Get some new ones from primark - mens ones are £2 for 6 pairs so you can wear any spare or buy up enough to house all your collection!

x

masterandslave wrote:

A cheap solution is socks! Get some new ones from primark - mens ones are £2 for 6 pairs so you can wear any spare or buy up enough to house all your collection!

x

£2 for 12 toy containers. Now that's clever and economical thinking M&S.

M81 that Dr Kaplan device is friggin immense! Took me a while to find the right spot but when I hit it I nearly went crossed eyed with some powerful "dry" orgasms. If I didn't have such problems with the prostate I'd be using this thing eveytime! Will get an eager review up soon!

Thin One wrote:

M81 that Dr Kaplan device is friggin immense! Took me a while to find the right spot but when I hit it I nearly went crossed eyed with some powerful "dry" orgasms. If I didn't have such problems with the prostate I'd be using this thing eveytime! Will get an eager review up soon!

Wow, I'm glad you've enjoyed it so much. I'm sure your review will convince a lot of men into prostate play to give it a go. :)