New Tracey Cox soft feel bullet vibrator

Has anyone bought and/or tried the new Tracey Cox soft feel bullet vibrator? I'm on the lookout for a new toy but, I'm not usually a fan of bullets and think in my opinion they're a bit over rated but that might just be me?! I'm feeling a little queasy however at the thought of trying the others in her soft feel range as they look more geared/shaped towards the g-spot, and I don't get on too well with these types of toys. I find the curved shapes too uncomfortable as I feel they tend to get 'hooked' around/behind mine. So, I am wanting to purchase the Tracey Cox soft feel bullet vibrator to try it out as I'm intrigued by the squishy soft feel silicone and feel this might be a welcome addition to mine and the other half's sex life in order to perk things up a bit. We have a couple of toys already but don't tend to use then much as we don't find these particular ones enjoyable.... 😊

What do you already have?

I love bullet vibes and have the Tango, Mantric and a few others along with the Soft.

I didn't think I'd get on with the Soft as I like more pinpoint toys and the Soft has a larger head than the others. However, I love it. It's great for the second or third orgasm after using the Tango etc., as these can make me over-sensitive. I can smoosh the head of the Soft over my clit and get a completely different feel.