New voucher code. Is it a scam?

I’ve received a voucher code by email this morning from ‘Maria at Lovehoney’
It looks genuine, none of the usual typos errors you get in a scam email but it doesn’t feel genuine, particularly coming from a named person (who I’ve never heard of at Lovehoney before).
Anyone else had it?

Copy the code only onto your normal page order write it down dont copy and paste, don’t follow any link, if it works fine if not oh well, examine the sender address carefully that often gives it away?

1 Like

Yep, I got it, not a scam… works on the Womanizer OG for £90 off and still free postage :+1:t2:.

If you’ve got 1 pricey item in your Wishlist it’s definitely worth it!

1 Like

Received the same, so either it is genuine or Lovehoney’s database has been hacked.

I suspect that it is genuine, now just browsing what to buy. :wink::+1:

Thanks for your replies. I just thought it unusual for it ti come from a named person.
I clicked on the sender but it doesn’t show anything different from the displayed address.
Thanks again, can’t be too careful these days!

Lovehoney’s emails always used to come from a named individual up to a couple of years ago and then they stopped. I personally used to like it as it felt more personal for some reason…
They may have decided to just bring it back.

4 Likes

Genuine code item purchased. :+1:

Used and all worked for us :star_struck::+1:

Just used it to treat my wife to a mains vibrator! Thank you Lovehoney :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Got the code too and def looks genuine. Unfortunately the new strap on harness that’s been sitting in our shopping basket for awhile isnt included in the offer :cry: :cry:

1 Like

I’ve just used it on the same thing :grin:

1 Like

We have used it and works.

Also noticed it worked on an item in a basket we already had waiting, so checked the t&c’s and it actually says “One offer code per order.” And not 1 time use…So may work on multiple orders if you have a couple of pricey items :woman_shrugging:.

It’s genuine but doesn’t work on the Funfactory Stronic Petite I was wanting :sob: might get the Insideout instead though, I can’t decide

Right…

I feel like I should really buy something, but the more i scratch my head, the less convinced i am that we need something else…

This is a very disappointing state of affair.:rofl:

1 Like

There is always something…

I know, right???
Please, someone tell me what I haven’t realised i need yet!!! :rofl:

Is this the 50% off one item code? Mine just says the normally lovehoney newsletter email…I feel like I need to buy something but there isn’t really anything I want to buy right now

2 Likes

Ditto. It’s so very sad!!!

1 Like

I don’t have any email :sob: