New Website

Hi Brenna,

A bit of an update to our recent email exchange if I may.

I was under the impression that the “unlimited account” benefits were to be returned and were only missing due to being one of errors with the site upgrade. However, posted some 9 hours ago in the “Has the UK website changed?” thread, I was rather concerned to read this chat message received by the poster:

“I am very sorry this code is not working for you. This code is only valid for customers who have used their 25% off £40 in the past year, customers who have not used this were not sent a code. This perk has been removed and is making way for some new account benefits.”

I (as you know) was never sent the code, even though I last used the “25% off £40” on 5th January 2021. So that doesn’t make sense.

Similarly, when I used the code you sent me – it also didn’t work.

In addition to all the “unlimited account” benefits not working, as detailed in our emails, I also noticed that product reviews do not work - I have tried many and from different approaches, but alas – I am unable to see any product reviews at all.

Is there an ETA (estimated Time of Arrival) for when we might expect the return of the our “unlimited” benefits, or are they, as they chat message suggests - being unceremoniously stripped from us?

If the “unlimited” benefits are being taken away, then surely LH would have advised us ‘regular’ “unlimited” folk of this intention in advance and not have us find out after the event?

I sincerely hope the benefits are not being stolen from us.

Can you reassure me/us please?

P.S. I can also confirm that my wish list items have all been placed in the “saved Items” area. :blush:
P.P.S. Thanks for this specific new thread, a good idea. :+1:
P.P.P.S Don’t know if it makes a difference, but I should say I’m a PC user and not a smart phone mobile user. :computer: