Has the UK website changed?

Hi everyone,

I’m just wondering whether the Lovehoney.co.uk website has changed format for other people?

For me, the layout looks completely different! Most importantly, I cannot find my wish lists anymore, only a category called “saved items” - I am quite upset about this as I had separate wish lists for different categories of things (including my Sex Toy Tester list)…

Is this just me?

5 Likes

Ah, mine is still the same. Yours sounds like the US site. Maybe the UK one is getting swopped over today?

You can still see your wishlists (for now) by using your community link in your profile. :+1: And, if it recognises your log-on still, you can edit them from there too.

1 Like

Yeah mines swapped over. I like that it shows you if the product is reduced or on offer but I did like having organised wishlists.

When you get the new site, make sure you check your email preferences as mine were unticked (which they weren’t before)

3 Likes

Mine on my iPhone is still the same.

If the wishlists change, will that affect the tester items I wonder?

Mine has not changed (yet?)

I only have 2 wishlists, one that covers everything I’m interested in and my tester wishlist… is this still a thing? :thinking:

Then this should be fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yep I got that too. Hope they reinstate some way to see all someone’s reviews as I like to keep tabs on mine

6 Likes

Mine has changed too :pensive: lost everything that was already in my basket and also any saved wishlists.

Hopefully it is just a transitional issue and will be OK soon. Website does look different (but in a good way) but amongst other things the unlimited benefit offer of 25% off £40 spend appears to be no more (again unless site is still a work in progress).

1 Like

Good day to you, forum.

Well done for spotting that the site has changed! It will show to everyone by the end of the day unless it blows up. Hope you like it.

Wishlists, then. We weren’t able to get these sorted for the launch of the new site. But fear not, they have not been deleted and we will get them back in as soon as possible. It requires a not-insignificant amount of data jiggery pokery (technical term, that).

In the interim, Saved Items works best if you are logged in to your account. You press the little heart icon next to a product and it’ll store the item in your saved items list. You can also share your saved items list with people when you are logged in. There’s a link on your saved items list that you can send to whoever.

Hope that helps.

24 Likes

Will we be getting the ‘New in Sale’ and ‘Discount’ sort options back?

5 Likes

Brilliant, thank you so much for the information @Lovehoney_Nick!

I hope the new in sale thing returns, only recently found it and it was great!

Also loved being able to see my profile as others would see it to keep tabs on what I’ve reviewed already to avoid double ups.

Not a fan of change, but hopefully the new site will have some great features waiting to be unlocked!

2 Likes

If im honest I don’t like it. Maybe its just a newness thing and it’ll grow on me but im struggling to find the 25% off when you spend £40. Also there no option to sort by newest toys in any category or new toys as a whole.

4 Likes

Oooh exciting, mines not changed yet so can still see mine and others wishlists etc through their community profile.

Looking forward to seeing the update :partying_face:

1 Like

Mine hasn’t changed yet either :slightly_smiling_face:

I take it all back…mine has now changed too!

Mine has changed, seems to be moving onto the same platform as the US store and the forum.

Seems like its not 100% yet as my previous orders are missing. So might be a slower rollout

Are we chucking in notes?

The top and bottom floating boxes restrict the view of the product page quite heavily on my phone (expecially the bottom one). And they refresh each time I scroll, so they also ‘wobble’ a lot too, which isn’t ideal.

Loading the next page of reviews also makes it go a bit weird and juddery while it tries to find its place.

1 Like

It’s not mentioned in the loyalty blurb now, so it may have been withdrawn?

Mine just updated - as I was in the middle of sorting my basket out to do an order :upside_down_face:

Had to go through and re-add everything to my basket and can’t use the 25% off £40 which is disappointing but also can’t use the 20% off that I had from leaving a review :thinking:

1 Like

Mine seems to still be the same too