New Website

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna,

Can I just check what the password requirements are? I use a password manager which allows me a sensible and secure password but I am having to dumb down the algorithm and make it LESS secure to change my password. (no special characters? ) If the allowed/disallowed info could be on a tooltip or help on the page that would at least make the page more user friendly.

Thanks for your hard work on the new site!

So relieved to see this post from Brenna about glitches. I thought it was just me showing my age and not being able to find any of my dozens of reviews, not able to understand the new tester system/saver for later/copy link instructions, simply not able to navigate the new website and forum (the old one was so easy), feeling like I’m going round in circles and ready to give up on it all and so on…
Hopefully it will all be fixed soon.

Is there any way of using the old website? Because the headers on the new site take up so much space when I go into an item there is no way to see the complete picture.
I find I have to scroll up and down to see the item, not very user friendly. I don’t understand why the headers need to be so big? Surely the items you are selling are more important than a huge search box etc?

3 Likes

Hi. Could you let me know where you are in the world? Or whether you use a VPN to mask your IP location? And is this a message at the bottom of the screen?

So many questions - sorry!

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna - thanks for the email earlier. Discount working now but no sign of the free delivery for orders under £40. Also spotted an apparent review glitch (off the back of a link on another thread). Not a missing review or one of mine but there’s two identical reviews (word for word) from different members on different dates on this product. Was going to post on the missing review thread but that’s been closed. :slight_smile:

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna I can see that the missing reviews are back - however it’s changed my username to B C not BLovesC - while this isn’t a massive thing I don’t want to be not consider due to lack of reviews? Is this still somehow linked to me or does the username need to be updated?

A few items from the new 50 shades range don’t have images, looks like cards, dice, oil, massager and scented candle and a few others. I’m on Google Chrome on Android and tried incognito mode as well, but not tried on PC.

I submitted a secret tester review for the dice (without the image I’m only 95% sure they are the same) but it doesn’t display any reviews.

Main search page it’s easy to see products without image

But some without images

I have sent an email about missing unlimited perks. I’m pretty sure I used the 25% off over £40 perk in the last year because I bought a fun factory toy (which was a bit rubbish) but only bought it because I could get a discount. Yet I didn’t get sent a code or anything. My unlimited membership seems to have vanished :sob:

1 Like

I emailed them yesterday and they are looking into mine. I only qualified for the unlimited status with a purchase just before Christmas. Not had chance to use it yet but will be gutted if they’ve ditched the benefits. Was looking forward to the 25 off 40 and the free delivery for smaller purchases which would be handy for some of the time limited deals of the day etc. Hope it’s reinstated.

Hey, the message appears at the bottom of the screen with a redirect link that leads to the same .co.uk site. The delivery address is on the Isle of Man, which I feel was an option in the dropdown box when setting up a delivery address, but it doesn’t appear to be there anymore.

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna I also don’t seem to have free delivery, (or the -£3.99 delivery discount alternative mentioned in another thread) is there any way to sort today? I am caving in fast on the DOTD :see_no_evil:

I’ll email you :slight_smile:

Thank you. I will ask why you are getting this message. Doesn’t make sense to me. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hiya @Standardcouple and sorry for jumping in @Lovehoney_Nick - I’ve developed a large number of e-commerce websites and I had come across something similar before…

I’m assuming you’re logged in? If so - have you tried creating a new address (retyping in your existing one and letting it use the address picker) then setting that new address as default?

I’m wondering if when your address details were migrated from the old site that its picked up a glitch somewhere that makes it think you’re not where you are? So maybe re-entering them would sort it?

However if you’re not logged in and it’s redirecting you it could very easily be a location setting in your browser (as some browsers store your location…and i’m guessing that like Amazon if you visit the us store from the UK it will warn you of such). That being the case - have you tried using an alternative browser to the one you usually use?

Otherwise, finally it points to a misconfiguration in the LH store(s) system.

Hopefully this helps a bit in diagnosing exactly where the problem lies.

1 Like

Images seem to have returned this morning, however my review didn’t materialise. I know other reviews vanished so don’t know if it’s related or not being an early access review.

They should be showing soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Buy something cheap…I used my points and brought something for 1p and my unlimited discount then re appeared

1 Like

As chance would have it I had to set a new address anyway, the pop up would only show after logging in. I am yet to encounter the pop up today, so it could have been a hiccup within the system. It was identical to the popup you see when accessing the .com site from the UK.

On a seperate note, most of the blog posts I have clicked through are suffering a myriad of issues, images and text alignment all over the place and a a plethora of broken links. May be worth adding into the OP.

It seems like the 25% discount code isn’t working again, at least at my end. Anyone else having the same issue?

1 Like

I would just like to say that so far I love the new layout. It’s so much easier on my phone now, and the forum is way easier to navigate on my phone and laptop. Hoping I’ll be more involved now its easier to see around the site, especially here.

1 Like