New Website

@Lovehoney_Brenna

If you check out these wet look stockings
They have got incorrect pictures of a black bodystocking mixed in so needs to be amended.

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m in the UK and don’t use VPN. I can send a screenshot but the problem is the size of the Lovehoney logo & search section, then the categories and the blue banner which says things like ‘always discreet packaging’. I mean that’s fine and dandy but allow me to see the products.

No free delivery, even for Unlimited members, unless you spend £40.

This caught me out today (I saw something in the sale after already spending +£40. Isn’t that always the way?)

So, if it is small purchase it cancels out a Review Discount.

I phoned Customer Services and they gave me a code to type in - which worked (thanks!) - but it feel like the whole system of discounts and perks will be changing…

I really hope Lovehoney continue to look after their long-term members and big spenders.

Big thanks to Brenna and Nick and those in Customer Services who are helping us to find our way…

Mine is working. It doesn’t come up as free delivery as such though, it comes up as a delivery discount on the subtotal bit at the bottom (which is cool if they keep it like this because you can either get free 2-3 day delivery or get £3.99 off faster delivery). Although I think some accounts still haven’t quite been fixed so maybe yours is one of those

But yes, I do think they are going to be launching a new loyalty scheme in the not too distant future.

2 Likes

Brenna mentioned that it’s now £3.99 delivery ‘discount’ so you can either have it as free 3 day delivery, or use it to put towards the £5.99 1 day delivery.

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lovehoney-glitches/254290/129

But it doesn’t work on my account either as yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @Calie and @Ian_Chimp - helpful info. Interesting idea for delivery costs - I don’t think it is functioning yet.
I think I’m going to wait to see how things pan out, now, but I have got the lingerie set I had in mind, with discounts, and an extra, so I’m happy for now.
It will be interesting to see the direction it all takes.
this lovely robe
to go with this
And then I happened to notice that this bra set had fallen into my basket (I hope those links are working).
So, I’m counting my lucky stars and hoping it all fits!
Have a good weekend…

1 Like

Yep, it’s working on mine too, and I really like the delivery option with it discounted. It comes up like this:

It doesn’t show up right until you get to the end bit though. Fingers crossed it crosses over to all accounts soon :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

If you were previously an unlimited customer drop Brenna an email (she posted the email address further up I believe) - I did and was all sorted within a couple of hours. Order placed, good old unlimited discount applied and free delivery. :slight_smile: :grin:

1 Like

Thanks - I did that and Brenna sorted it.
What threw me was the lack of free postage for an order under £40 but all is well in my world now :grin: :+1:
And Brenna needs a pay rise!

2 Likes

Hello,
I’ve been trying to make a new purchase there now, i tried multiple times, but it keeps giving me an error when im trying to pay. Any clue why? (Im with ulster bank- Also got enough money in my bank account) Thank you for any advice/help!

That’s probably one for Customer Care. :+1:

Wishlists: If you want to create a wishlist while you wait for them to come back (rather than saved items) try going to the French site. Click the union jack (top right of UK site). Use your normal username/password For now at any rate, the French site is still the ‘old’ site lol. Unfortunately, you can’t retrieve your previous wishlists but you can create new ones if you want to keep items separate from the saved items :grin:
Your browser may even translate into English for you!
(or click Pays to Brexit back to Britain)

You may find your ‘lost’ reviews on there too (in English although the header is French)

Man Tec Avis : 14 septembre 2020 par Melody

Things I miss:

• Review profiles
  • Latest Reviews
  • Being able to link to specific reviews
  • Wishlists
  • New in Sale sort order
  • Discount sort order

Things that aren’t great yet:

• The review section - Juddery when changing page, only 5 reviews to a page, no paragraphs.
  • Reviews not being published
  • Review discounts?
  • ‘New In’ difficult to navigate to.
  • Blog has lost a lot of articles (eg. RotM, PotW)
  • New Loyalty Scheme?
10 Likes

I was eyeballing the DotD but neither the Unlimited code nor my review discounts are working. Will je frustrating to miss out if I can’t get them sorted today.

Also, the first review I posted on the new site hasn’t been posted (for the Volta, its been over a week).

1 Like

If you contact Customer Care they should be able to help you sort your Unlimited discount out if you want to order today. :+1::crossed_fingers:(I’ve just checked, and it does apply to DOTD still. The spendandsave weekend one doesn’t).

And my review from last Friday still isn’t live, so it’s not just you (if that makes you feel better :slightly_smiling_face:). No idea on why, or when it’ll be sorted, though.

I had this problem when I was desperate to get a DOTD last week. I couldn’t get hold of a real person on Live Chat, via phone or email at the time as I think there were some issues with the systems but thankfully Live Chat came back later in the evening and I was sorted with a code that worked for me straight away and am very happy with my purchases.

Great deal so if you fancy it, I would definitely try Live Chat. Good luck!

Thanks @Ian_Chimp and @Peitho. I’ve sent an email to customer care, hopefully they can sort it before the end of the day, but I’ll try live chat if I haven’t heard back by this afternoon. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

What happened to where u used to be able to see toys and more that people have reviewed and things you have reviewed yourself on your profile page? :thinking:

It wasn’t carried over to the new website. There are threads running on all the changes

I have written many reviews before but can no longer find this section.
Does anyone have a link or know how to access this section.