New year resolutions, success

Mine is a bit weird.

I feed the birds and love watching them. Despite having books and even a laminate chart I can never identify anything except Robins.

So that’s my goal this year :dodo::owl::eagle::dove::duck::smile:

6 Likes

Don’t forget the :rooster:

1 Like

The joke in my family is that everything maybe a duck :sweat_smile:

All I’ve got is more cock jokes. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp that went right over my head :laughing:

I can most definitely identify cock!!

3 Likes

I’ve never been a fan of the “new year, new me” brigade. If you have to wait for an arbitrary date, you’re already giving up on what you want. Small manageable changes are more likely to be sustainable so I’m trying to continue my fitness journey with healthier eating.

Like @Gazza_64 I would like to cut back drinking to just the weekend.

1 Like

Never kept a new years resolution :laughing: although this year I’m trying to get rid of my resting bitch face. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Not a resolution as such but a determination to progress our female led relationship a little further.

She will be trying to become more dominant and sexually demanding and I will be trying to be more submissive and accommodating.

We’re both going to work out some way in which she gets at least one orgasm every day. On the days we have no grandkids it will be easy but on the days when we have the boys it may be that I will get up early to welcome them and she will stay in bed with her vibrators for an extra 30 minutes or however long it takes to masturbate her brains out.

Either way we’re going to make sure that the progress we have made this year is not lost.

2 Likes

I haven’t bothered with new year’s resolutions for years.

2 Likes

Sounds amazing and very generous of you , enjoy your journey :blush:

1 Like

How are the new yr resolutions going - I need to finish the Christmas chocs before I go for it totally have made little changes to diet , but may leave going to the gym till feb :star_struck::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I said I was going on a diet 2nd Monday in January but with the amount of chocolate we still have left that’s not going to happen for a couple more weeks yet.

1 Like

@Pdm45 Glad I’m not the only one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Just taking things day by day.