New Year Resolutions

Ok it's 22nd January, time to fess up people.

How many resolutions are still going strong and if they aren't what date did they bite the dust?

I didn't make any so over to you.........

LMF xx

mine was to lose weight. So far it isn't happening

Mine was to see more of my friends and it is going great.

Get fit enough for the 'Hell Rider' in June.....going slowly so far but it's a start!

It's the Chinese New Year so another chance to start again. ;P

One of mine was to put on weight as I had gotten very underweight and it was making me unwell. I've managed it, but now I have to keep at that weight, which I'm finding rather hard... I either keep gaining more or losing it, so I need to find a balance. I think that's my next goal. Normally I don't set any, as they often only last the first month (not even that) and then I end up forgetting about them.

Hope everyone manages to keep theirs up =D

mines pretty standard lose weight/tone up. More about me looking good in the miror than the numbers on the scales..

Mine was to grab 2012 by the balls and make it my bitch!

So far so good! Got myself a new erm friend ;) and been to my first fetish club! Not bad for January! x

sexy little minx wrote:

So far so good! Got myself a new erm friend ;) and been to my first fetish club! Not bad for January! x

Great to hear that 2012 has started so well for you SLM

How's the giving up smoking going?

Kasumi wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Still off them! That's 17 weeks now I've not had one! Go me! x

sexy little minx wrote:

Kasumi wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Still off them! That's 17 weeks now I've not had one! Go me! x

Fantastic!

Be very proud of yourself

@Kasumi. Thank you. I am very proud of myself. Only thing is now I need to go on a diet because I have put on a stone! Next on my list is to get that stone back off!

sexy little minx wrote:

@Kasumi. Thank you. I am very proud of myself. Only thing is now I need to go on a diet because I have put on a stone! Next on my list is to get that stone back off!

Well i'm sure your new *ahem* friend can help with getting that stone off you