New Year Resolutions.

I thought I would start a New Year Resolution thread .

For me ,I have lost a lot of weight over the last 12 months , so very much the same. I intend to work out more at home to try and firm up my tummy region as dieting alone will not improve this region any further

MRS - She will be joining me on my diet which isn't cutting down but watching what you eat. Avoiding foods with high fat content. More chicken instead of red meat etc. I haven't complained about her weight but she saw my frustration when buying clothes for her.

She will be working out with me in the bedroom as well. I just hope we can keep our hands off each other so doing it in the buff whilst could be fun wouldn't be practical !

Bumped because I can't believe that we are the only ones with resolutions.

I don't make resolutions as I always feel bad if I can't achieve them. I'm just going to take it one day at a time and see how things work out!

Nothing for us really - just to make the most of what comes along

Same here. No resolutions as we are not very constant in keeping them. But weight loss is always planned for us too anyhow. Achieved that (mostly on my part), we will be trying for a baby... :)

To evaluate my marriage. Think I'll ask for an open relationship to begin with. If that's a no then I think it's time I moved on. I need to get my nerve pain resolved in my mouth after nearly a two year struggle. Determination will win and less tears!

To be a happpier person, to lose more than the 3 st I've dumped this past year, to tone more and laugh even more and at myself too!

To put the assault behind me, that's weighing me down!

Best of luck Ozz.

Thank you steamydaz x

Ozz wrote:

To evaluate my marriage. Think I'll ask for an open relationship to begin with. If that's a no then I think it's time I moved on. I need to get my nerve pain resolved in my mouth after nearly a two year struggle. Determination will win and less tears!

To be a happpier person, to lose more than the 3 st I've dumped this past year, to tone more and laugh even more and at myself too!

To put the assault behind me, that's weighing me down!

Best of luck Ozz from me as well.

I can see reading between the lines that you are not happy as things stand.

I am in the process of being diagnosed with coeliac disease which has made me a zombie in agony for most of life. My resolution is to do all the things I never thought I would be able to do. The main ones being training for a marathon and learning to surf :) I do hope I might shift a few pounds in the process but mostly I just want to live life to the full as I know how easily your health can be taken from you. I'm hoping the diagnosis will be correct and 2016 will be my best year yet! xx

I don't normally do resolutions but 2016 I am determined to lose weight and work out more. Boring ones I know but I was so happy with my body a couple of years ago before all of my fertility issues and the stresses, strains and hormones that came with it, I don't like what I see in the mirror at the moment and I'm determined to fix it!!!

Usedworkshoes wrote:

I don't normally do resolutions but 2016 I am determined to lose weight and work out more. Boring ones I know but I was so happy with my body a couple of years ago before all of my fertility issues and the stresses, strains and hormones that came with it, I don't like what I see in the mirror at the moment and I'm determined to fix it!!!

That's brilliant and your resolutions aren't  boring as a new you will be the result.

My resolution is to be there for my girlfriend went she has her 2nd major scoliosis opperation,hopefully in a few weeks to but it means 6-12 months off work and 5-6 weeks in hospital recovering and then bed bound for months and for get into training for a 10k I'm running on Easter Monday in London 

I try not to label my goals as resolutions because I don't want to disappoint myself if I can't make them happen, but overall I just want to be a more confident person in 2016, learn to like myself a bit more and try not to be scared of other people as much.

Part of that is I want to lose more weight, and I'm going to learn how to poledance.

With my hopefully new-found confidence, I'm hoping to have more random encounters with women or couples.

Mostly I just desperately want to feel ok in my own skin, like I have a right to exist, and like I'm not terrible in comparison to every other human being in existence. If I can get anywhere near to feeling like I can have a conversation with someone and not go away from it wishing I was someone else, I'll be a lot happier.

I want to lose weight...I still want to be curvy but not this curvy..strangely I still want to be plus size..but not this plus size...I want to look after me more. Looks wise, healthy wise, soul wise, I want to be less lazy..but still relax when I need too...I want to save more for holidays, wedding, tattoos. Xx

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I am in the process of being diagnosed with coeliac disease which has made me a zombie in agony for most of life. My resolution is to do all the things I never thought I would be able to do. The main ones being training for a marathon and learning to surf :) I do hope I might shift a few pounds in the process but mostly I just want to live life to the full as I know how easily your health can be taken from you. I'm hoping the diagnosis will be correct and 2016 will be my best year yet! xx

Main plans this year are to lose the couple of stone that i have put on over the past couple of years, which will hopefully help me to sleep better and be happier - we'll see.

VanillaKink, i have had some issues recently too and was tested for coeliac, but the bloods proved negative for it, so not sure what is going on with me (back to the docs in a couple of weeks though). Hope you get a resolution to your issues.

sub2silk wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Main plans this year are to lose the couple of stone that i have put on over the past couple of years, which will hopefully help me to sleep better and be happier - we'll see.

VanillaKink, i have had some issues recently too and was tested for coeliac, but the bloods proved negative for it, so not sure what is going on with me (back to the docs in a couple of weeks though). Hope you get a resolution to your issues.

Thank you :) my bloods have been positive but I need a biopsy too. Will be hard to cut out gluten but all I can think about is the relief from my symptoms. Please keep at it and find the cause for yours. I accepted mine was cfs 6 years ago and only recently went back to the drs because it was making me so depressed. I wish I had fought for more testing back then as I really have only survived these past 8 years and haven't lived at all. I hope we can both be able to say we're better by the end of this year!!

One thing that really frustrates me is the "New year, new me" if people want a change so badly, why wait? Rant over.

For me nothing, just as ever to enjoy every day as much as possible. Lots of things to look forwards to this year so we shall see what happens. A health scare has put alot of things into perspective that hopefully will get sorted within the next week.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

One thing that really frustrates me is the "New year, new me" if people want a change so badly, why wait? Rant over.

For me nothing, just as ever to enjoy every day as much as possible. Lots of things to look forwards to this year so we shall see what happens. A health scare has put alot of things into perspective that hopefully will get sorted within the next week.

It all depends if you stick to it. Yes my Mrs got a new me when I lost nearly 3 stone from last year's resolution.

But I see where you are coming from.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)