Newbie :3

Hello everyone,
it's nice to be around here ! I discovered Lovehoney just recently and began watching the YouTube Channel... and someone there... a certain, super kind person by the name of Jess :) decided to point me in this direction. Fact is, I didn't realize that LH had a "Social" section at all :D

Anyway, a bit about me... without too many details. I'm 31, I'm into design and photography although I have long been a waitress. I tend to be shy, but I open up because I love people although I'm told I'm often too polite for my own good.

I have been with the same partner for a long time but the relationship went bad and I got dumped for someone else... I guess, probably better this way. Right now, I'm trying to understand if my interest in another woman is only some platonic thing or... not just that.

As far as bedroom activities go, I'm open minded and I would have experimented a lot more than I actually did if I had found a partner to be in synch with. For now, I'm planning to discover what I like by myself or if the situation permits it, with someone else. Yes, I know, I'm super vanilla :D

Well, that's all. I might not be super - active around here, but I'll surely see you around!

Hi and welcome xx

Hi Sjofn - hope you enjoy the forums x

Hello and Welcome![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Hello and welcome 😄

Hi sjofn welcome to the forums. I really love the Lovehoney YouTube channel. Enjoy posting here x

Thanks for the multiple welcomes :) And yes, Lovehoney's YT channel would need a big boost, it has great content !

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Hi , hope you enjoy the forums, I have certainly learned a lot in the short time I have been on forum

Hello and welcome!!!

Hello and welcome to the forums 😘

Hello and welcome :)

Good day :-)

Hello and welcome, thank you for the lovely introduction to get to know you better!

🐼

Hello - welcome and enjoy xxx

Hello!! Welcome :3

Hi, it's great to have you with us x

Hello and welcome

Hi I'm also new! Can anyone explain to me how to make a post? I can't figure it out for the life of me! Must be tired Lol!