Hi and welcome back @Alyssa646 :smile:

1 Like

Hi and welcome back @Alyssa646 :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome back @Alyssa646 :grinning:

Hello and welcome back! :slight_smile:

Hey Alyssa
Who let the dog out?
:grin:
(There’s a pets page if you want to post there too)

1 Like

Hello

1 Like

Hello and welcome back @Alyssa646 :blush::wave:t2: Looks like you’ve managed to add a bio in your profile already too! Just a little note (just noticed it in your bio and it’s something that I always get caught up on too), you have to put a space after the word before putting an emoji otherwise it comes up with a descriptor for the first one for some strange reason!
No space​:wink::wink::wink:
Space :innocent::innocent::innocent:

Lovely to have you back, and great to hear you’re getting back into things :grin:

1 Like

Welcome back @Alyssa646

:wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

@Peitho Thank you kindly for the welcome, advice on familiarising myself with the rules (some great tips on the link you added,) and how to add - about me on the profile page :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi @SexInTheCity thank you kindly for the welcome and advice on the emojis turning into words, noticed it on my post too which has just been corrected :ok_hand::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smirk:

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, can’t say I recognise anyone yet however its been a long time since I interacted here and so much has changed too! Peace and love to all :ok_hand::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smirk::kissing_heart:

Hiya @Alyssa646 welcome back :wave::wave:

1 Like

Thank you @CurvyJilly :kissing_heart:

Hi @Alyssa646
I’m new here . Still looking for guidance in alot of aspects to the group. I’m sure you will find your way quicker than me. Enjoy.

1 Like

**thank you @Iwill I’m getting there now, still hoping for some nice folk to give some inspirational advice on Valentine’s day from the original post I’d edited! Forgotten to say that we will be on a tight budget due to this pandemic making me jobless​:sob: however it could be much worse

@Alyssa646
Sorry to hear about your job. Fingers crossed you get taken back on or something new comes along when things start to open up.

1 Like

So sorry @Alyssa646, sending some hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thank you all kindly for the lovely warm welcomes, I’m looking for inspiration for what I can surprise my husband with for valentine’s day as he deserves it, on a budget this year it’ll have to be so any advice is much appreciated :+1::smirk::star_struck::heart_eyes::partying_face:

Welcome back and hello .

1 Like

Thank you @Oldman hello, nice to meet you If I haven’t previously :+1: