Newbie alert

** hi fellow lovehoney forumites**

My name’s Alyssa, I’ve been a member of lovehoney for around 20 years although I left the forums many moons ago and cannot for the life of me remember what email address I used and cannot find it.

Over the years I’ve ammased a vast array of lingerie, sex toys aswell as better sex equipment over the years although, I’ve not purchased anything in several years I’m wanting to get back on that horse and ride it :crazy_face:

The forums changed soooooo much since I was last here so forgive me if I make any mistakes.

I’m uber happy to be here to talk to like likeminded people about likeminded subjects. I can’t begin to explain how happy I am to be here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::partying_face:

Also can anybody please help explain how to write a bit about myself on my profile page it if still possible, it’d be very helpful to me :ok_hand::smirk:

I’m also looking for some advice for valentine’s day as unfortunately we wont be going away this year due to the current situation so I’m looking for some inspiration for at-home-activities, toy, lingerie and ideas for making it an extra special one for my husband as he really deserves to feel special :star_struck::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::heart:

6 Likes

Hi @Alyssa646 :wave:
Welcome back to the forum.

If you have a read of Welcome to the Lovehoney Forum. Please Read before getting started! it contains all the information on the basics of the forum and how to use it as well as links to everything else you could possibly need and is well worth a read through!

Specifically to edit your profile information though just click on your avatar on the top right, then the person symbol on the right and preferences from that drop down menu. From the page that takes you to, under the account drop down menu click profile and you’re there with a box to edit the, “About Me” :+1:

2 Likes

Hello @Alyssa646 welcome back properly to the forum. There are some top people here who can give better advice than me with regards to your profile info so I’ll leave it to them. In the meantime, welcome and enjoy being here!

Hi @Alyssa646, welcome back :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Alyssa646
Welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome back :blush:

1 Like

Hi and welcome back

Hello and welcome back @Alyssa646 :slightly_smiling_face:

(As well as the link @Peitho shared, there’s also an extra tip in the tip topic on how to force in paragraph breaks if you’re writing a long profile :+1:)

2 Likes

Hey @Alyssa646 welcome back

1 Like

Hi @Alyssa646, welcome back and look forward to hearing from you! :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Alyssa646 and welcome back to the forum :wave:

1 Like

Hi @Alyssa646 and welcome back

1 Like

Welcome back :blush:

1 Like

Good morning and welcome enjoy the forum @Alyssa646