Newbie saying hello

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a fantastic start to the week. I actually joined way back in 2014 but totally forgot about it when I came back to join lol. I am looking forward to being an active member of the community and hope to chat to anyone that wants to come say hi. I have had quite a few items bought for me on this site and having visited other similar sites, have to say that this one is by far the best :-)

Bye for now ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hi and welcome!

Welcome to the forums. :3

Hello and thank you for your welcomes - I feel this place is a very positive place to be :-)

Does anyone want to tell me what their latest purchases on the site have been and what you thought of them?  I last got the Maypale wet look and Floral mesh plunge front teddy and have to say it is so awesome and one of the nicest pieces I have got on here.  

How did you all come across this site?

'Allo, ' Allo & welcome. Have fun.

Hello and welcome :)

Hi and welcome! It is a very positive place, people are so friendly and helpful, it's refreshing!
I only joined the forum around 6months ago but had placed orders way before that too ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)
After listening to advice from other forum members I invested in bodystockings. I adore them, so pleased I went for them! Definitely my go-to confidence-boosting piece ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

We actually stumbled across this site originally, partner was looking for cock sleeves and he found LH, so made our first order, then we didn't come back for ages (I got pregnant haha ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)). A friend talked about the site one day and I was drawn back in, spending many pennies along the way!
How about you? How did you find your way here?

Hello and welcome to the forum!

If you're interested in people's last purchases, there's a dedicated thread about that here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1420690-your-latest-purchases/ :)

Thank you to all that have taken the time to welcome me and congrats to VioletWolf on getting pregnant :-)

I have to admit I have been eyeing up the bodystockings too as they look super sexy.

I found this site as someone wanted to buy something for me and I just googled sexy underwear I think and found this site along with others and so far this is the only site that has anything decent and that I actually like :-)

NatandTom thanks for the link I will check that out.

Have to go now but hope to chat to you guys again soon.

Bye x

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Hello and welcome! I love it here, I love the sense of community and I looked at my account last night and so far this year I have spent £1000 🙈🙈🙈 it's way too addictive although I am definitely trying to curtail my spending! Xx

Gem276 wrote:

Hello and welcome! I love it here, I love the sense of community and I looked at my account last night and so far this year I have spent £1000 🙈🙈🙈 it's way too addictive although I am definitely trying to curtail my spending! Xx

Oh my goodness Gem why would you check that?! It's not real until you've checked it! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Hi :) welcome to the forums. You are right about Lovehoney being the best. They are simply amazing the customer service is outstanding. The forums are friendly and fun and you learn so much and get great advice! Have fun x

Evening & welcome

Gem276 wrote:

wow gem ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Guess there is more stuff to buy for women on here, 1000 would get me lots of cock rings lol

Emmyjae wrote:

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a fantastic start to the week. I actually joined way back in 2014 but totally forgot about it when I came back to join lol. I am looking forward to being an active member of the community and hope to chat to anyone that wants to come say hi. I have had quite a few items bought for me on this site and having visited other similar sites, have to say that this one is by far the best :-)

Bye for now ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hi and welcome ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hey there found this forum so interesting and informative

Hi and welcome:)

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Hi and welcome to the forums.

I found this site head ago from Google, I decided to go with a competitor and after a rabbit from them putting me off sex-toys for life (it was bloody awful!) A couple of years later I thought I'd check back in here, lurked around and bought lots then became an active member and I'm so happy I did. The only regret is my poor decision making choosing the other company first!
The community is awesome as are the products and customer care, any help you need take Your pick. Obviously if it's order related customer care but apart from that there's so many helpful possitive and kind members who will take time out of their schedules to give you the information be it help with a row or choice of sex toy. So many different forums here to post in. Have a wee look around when you get a chance at the different threads, I'm sure you'll love it as much as the rest of us 💟xx
Your order sounds so great