Newbie Threesome Advice Please :)

Hi all!

My wife and I talked about a MFF threesome, but we have literally no idea how to go about finding someone who may be interested. We have younger kids (so it would need to be hotel based), don’t club or really even drink, and lots of websites seems to be a bit scammy, super pricey or filled with old inactive accounts.

Anyone got some advice for first timers please?

Thanks!

Apps like tinder would be what i’d go for they are free on the basic level and ya you’ll run into fakes and stuff but easiest way to find someone outside of asking a friend.

hi @Chieftom

Although we have a great sex life Not so long ago I had the urge to have sex with another woman & after speaking to my OH about it a few times he agreed it would be ok for me to go ahead. I have a friend who was bisexual & also not in a relationship at the time so after a few drinks on a night out I plucked up the courage to speak to her about my situation. She ended up coming home with me & we had unbelievable sex that night. It has happened a couple of times since & we have even had sex with my OH in the room with us ( but not a threesome) I would now have a desire to have a threesome with my friend & my OH & I am building up the courage to discuss this with my friend. Hopefully things will be OK & we can all agree to make this happen. Maybe your wife can go down the same route as i did to get what she wants & fulfill her desire. Hope everything works out for you both.

1 Like

I would have to agree with @Enchantress29 tinder would be the best bet off the top of my head. Good Luck :crossed_fingers: :grin:

As a single female, I went onto fabswingers. Yes, it does take a while to dig through the fake profiles or just down right creepers but to be honest I’ve found some really good contacts. I’m very good friends now with one couple I met right at the beginning.

4 Likes

Fabswingers? Thank you @ChloJakes I’ll have a look into that myself :blush:

Fabswingers would be a good shout and it’s just remembering that some would like a social meet first to make sure there is an attraction before committing to anything sexual :slightly_smiling_face:

I totally get the wanting to have sex with another woman, I really miss having femfun xxx

@Bex84 omg yes, that totally forgot to say this! This was one of my number one rules. Being single, having a social was essential just to make me feel safer and to ensure I wasn’t getting into a situation I didn’t want to continue with.

Most of the time these days, I’ll meet people in a pub then either go to my usual club with them or maybe a hotel.

It is rare for me to meet at a personal address (I’m just a bit nervy haha). As you’re a couple, once you feel comfortable, there’s so many options for meets!

1 Like

Another vote for fabswingers. You will find that there are far more couples looking for a woman to join them than there are women so it will take a little patience though.

The other alternative would be a swinging club. Again, you may not get exactly what you are looking for on the first try, but often going a few times really helps as other guests will start to recognise your faces and believe that you are genuine

1 Like

Thanks all! Great advice!

Not so sure about Tinder, been in a relationship longer then it has existed, so don’t know much about how it works beyond what’s common knowledge, but I would hate for someone to recognise me!

Will try fabswingers as we are simply too sky to go to a club.

2 Likes

Fetlife is another good avenue to look into, it’s like a sexy social media with different forums for different kinks and fetishes! Again, like fabswingers it may take a while to separate the wheat from the chaff but definitely worth a shot!

to be honest with the club’s I was so nervous the first time of going but I now really really miss the scene. If you have a good one nearby they will end up your local even if you don’t always go there for sex lol

Was chatting with my friend over the weekend and she still goes and I am sooooooo jealous as it’s a great and sociable night even just in the bar and the great thing is that there is no pressure to do anything and because everyone is so open minded I rarely found any barriers when talking to new people.

Just do your research, there is info on Fab about the club’s and group meets etc do so have a browse through those too :slightly_smiling_face:

As said above there are more couples looking than there are females so it could be a wait.

1 Like

As other people have mentioned, fabswingers is a good way to meet up for things like this. I enjoy it because it’s straightforward, everybody knows what they’re there for, and you can skip the introductions!

That being said it’s not perfect, as it’s free you’ll likely get so many messages it’s hard to count, and it may be difficult to find somebody that tickles your fancy. Thankfully you can limit who sends you message, so for example on males between the ages of 20-25 that have been verified, but there may be more of them than you realise!

If you do use it and talk to somebody that you like, you should meet up for a social in a coffee shop or a similar place, just to make sure that the person is actually who they say they are, can’t be too careful!

Best of luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like