Newbie to Forum

Hey everyone

I have just joined love honey forum and thought I would introduce myself. I have draws full of toys already and thought “hey why not put my trusty experience into good use”. :smile:

9 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum :wave: :wave:

1 Like

Absolutely. Welcome, and look forward to your input!

1 Like

Hi and welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome @FriskyFusion Frisky . Feel free to share your funniest secrets. We all do in the end.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :wave: :smile:

1 Like

Hey and welcome, :wave:

Hopefully this isn’t a stupid question. Since I am new I’m a tad confused on how to review current products that.i own already under this account, if that’s a thing?

Also what else do you need to do , to show you will make the right fit to be a tester. :blush:

1 Like

Haha draws full you say? :smile: makes me think of one them funny toys what you open the lid to and stuff all explodes out :joy:

Pretty much :joy:

1 Like

Hi :wave: @FriskyFusion
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Morning and welcome :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hello :wave:t2: and welcome.

1 Like

@FriskyFusion
Welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your time on hear

1 Like

@FriskyFusion Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @FriskyFusion :slight_smile:

To review products you already have, you’ll need to search for them on Lovehoney and write and submit a review on the product page for each item. You’ll need to write a reasonable review (more than 1-2 lines) for (I believe it’s) 7-10 products to qualify. Use the same email when you submit your review as you used to create your LHF account. Happy writing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @FriskyFusion :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the forum

1 Like

Thank you @Tenshadesandme :ok_hand:t3: Appreciate the feedback :grin:

1 Like