Nice one.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Hi Sophe! In my opinion, yes the original Mia was practically perfect, but now I have the Mia 2 I barely reach for the original anymore. I think it's because:

A. Mia 2 is waterproof. No more worrying about getting lube or other liquids into the charging port! (I used to constantly worry about this.)

B. The newer version seems quieter. I'd have to run scientific tests but I am pretty sure that the Mia 2 is quieter on the lower settings - the higher settings on both are pretty close in noise terms.

C. I like using the speeds and patterns more now that the vibes are more powerful. With my original Mia I very rarely used the patterns.

Hmmm. As for your birthday, you best make yourself a wishlist, because HE is jumping back on the pressie-giving wagon! You're lucky to have a birthday in August, I love August, it's my favourite month. Sun, holidays, ice-cream... Mmmm

Ahhh I see! I love that the Mia 2 is waterproof too as it makes for really easy cleaning...and I can take it in the shower too. ;) I knew it was more powerful, but I didn't realise it was significantly more powerful though.

Haha, well funnily enough I'm actually eating ice cream at the moment even though it's 12.15am here atm and I should be sleeping, but I do quite like August, although I always used to hate being the youngest in every single year of my educational days. :P And you are far too generous HE! But you really don't have to get me anything. :)