Nice one.

Guess who'se took advantage of deal of the day? Me, I am delighted, its the LH rechargable rabbit the purple one, for 35, instead of 49 pounds, I wasn't going to but my friend go on, OH has his beer baccy ect, so I have. It was in my wish list anyway so dead chuffed.

That's great for you!

DOTD are great bargins and the sale is on again

Woohoo!!

Great news!

Enjoy! ;)

Its just turned up, I am stunned, it is beatiful, yes I know a daft thing to say, but I love the colour, I'll keep it in the box, that too is a thing of beauty, did feel a bit guilty before ordering but so glad I did, because we are going on holiday in three weeks but couldn't let this chance go, I've always wanted one of these, in fact I wanted one from my first time on here.

...The one day I don't visit LH and I miss out on this!

SophieM wrote:

I know! How did I miss this offer!? I did get a bargain last week though so I shouldn't complain really

Do you own a Happy Rabbit Sophie? I can't remember...

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

SophieM wrote:

I know! How did I miss this offer!? I did get a bargain last week though so I shouldn't complain really

Ohhh what did you get?!

No I don't :( Ionly have the Jessica slimline, but I could SO do with a quiet rechargeable rabbit.

don't laugh, its a fantastic toy, but is a horror to turn off, it just wont turn off, I have to keep pressing down the functions then eventually it will turn off, this could be a visual thing, as I'm vsually impaired, I'll go through the leaflet with my magnifer this should help, as for orgasms fantastic, I'm afraid another rabbit I've got seems so uncomfortable and beads in the wrong place now compared to this. Please make one like this bathproof, I'll pay serious money for one.

Hi kittenclub

I'm so glad you're happy with your Happy Rabbit!

The trick to most vibrators is to press and hold the power button when you want to swicth it off.

You may find the instructional video for this rabbit useful. To see Annabelle's guide, click here.

The video on the top right is the one you need :)

The original plan was for this vibe to be waterpoof, but sadly, we haven't mastered it yet! So it's only splashproof!

We would love to release a fully waterproof rechargeable rabbit one day; fingers crossed it won't be too far in the future!

If you're still having trouble switching off your rabbit after watching the video, please get in touch with our Customer Care team who will gladly assist you :)

Have fun!

thanks you so much, I am so impressed I've changed my wish list to all recharable, vibrators, rabbits included and I'll check out the video thanks again.

Just done a review, so happy with my new toy, can't wait to start changing every thing over, oh yes bullet vibes any recharable ones, not in black around. thanks.

Brilliant! Thanks for your review :)

You an see our full range of rechargeable vibrators here, but there are a couple of rechargeable bullets you might like to consider.

For example, the following:

Rocks Off RO-80

Lovehoney Flash USB

Lelo Mia 2

^_^

The Lelo Mia 2 already in my wish list, in pink, same colour as my betbook I'll check out the rocks off RO-80.

SophieM wrote:

SophieM wrote:

Ohhh what did you get?!

No I don't :( Ionly have the Jessica slimline, but I could SO do with a quiet rechargeable rabbit.

I sent a Curve Silicone Dildo and the Jessica Slimline to CatLady for a very late Christmas present lol I bought myself the Lelo Mia 2 a fortnight ago and am very pleased with it so far, it exactly like the original but tweaked in certain ways which makes it more than worth the £39.99 price tag!

The Happy Rabbits are very quiet and cannot be heard under a duvet with the door shut, I'm very impressed with my Happy Rabbit G-Spot. When is your birthday?

Im in the market for a new rabbit but it takes some time. Do i stick with my beloved original or venture out into the vast array of other rabbits. I've tried others but somehow they just cant beat 'bugs'.

Now i have rechargable ones to look at. They are quieter but are they as powerful or indeed more powerful ;-). I can see more research is ahead of me about insertable inches and circumference lol.

SophieM wrote:

SophieM wrote:

Ohhh what did you get?!

I sent a Curve Silicone Dildo and the Jessica Slimline to CatLady for a very late Christmas present lol I bought myself the Lelo Mia 2 a fortnight ago and am very pleased with it so far, it exactly like the original but tweaked in certain ways which makes it more than worth the £39.99 price tag!

The Happy Rabbits are very quiet and cannot be heard under a duvet with the door shut, I'm very impressed with my Happy Rabbit G-Spot. When is your birthday?

Ahhh right, aren't you lovely! I do love the Jessica, but I can only use it when home alone, which is hardly ever :/ so rechargeable is much needed!

I never had the original Mia, is the Mia 2 really that much better?

My birthday is the 30th Aug. Been saving some spare money to buy a rechargeable rabbit for around that time, and it's still a while away so I should have enough to treat myself. :P

kittencub wrote:

Its just turned up, I am stunned, it is beatiful, yes I know a daft thing to say, but I love the colour, I'll keep it in the box, that too is a thing of beauty, did feel a bit guilty before ordering but so glad I did, because we are going on holiday in three weeks but couldn't let this chance go, I've always wanted one of these, in fact I wanted one from my first time on here.

I don't think mentioning colour preference is daft, I love a nice coloured toy.

Enjoy Kittencub.

Hi Sophe! In my opinion, yes the original Mia was practically perfect, but now I have the Mia 2 I barely reach for the original anymore. I think it's because:

A. Mia 2 is waterproof. No more worrying about getting lube or other liquids into the charging port! (I used to constantly worry about this.)

B. The newer version seems quieter. I'd have to run scientific tests but I am pretty sure that the Mia 2 is quieter on the lower settings - the higher settings on both are pretty close in noise terms.

C. I like using the speeds and patterns more now that the vibes are more powerful. With my original Mia I very rarely used the patterns.

Hmmm. As for your birthday, you best make yourself a wishlist, because HE is jumping back on the pressie-giving wagon! You're lucky to have a birthday in August, I love August, it's my favourite month. Sun, holidays, ice-cream... Mmmm

I so want the mia 2 in pink, think I'll treat myself to that next week before holiday.