Nicknames for Sex.

Hellooo ^_^

Every now & then we have a new nickname for sex, this week we've found it funny calling sex a 'Good Dicking' & 'Hunka Chunka' There's been so many that we've lost count & can't remember some of them.

I was wondering if any if you hae a nickname or favourite saying for sex, love to know, especially if they're creative ^_^

Sometimes we call it a ’ bit of the old in out ’ a term we heard on the film ’A Clockwork Orange ’.

me and a friend jokingly refer to it as a ''sausaging'' sometimes :)

Bit old fashioned but we still call it" nookie".

eXtra Eggs n Sausages

Friend of mine calls it 'sexy time'

'Snuggling'.

I blame Marge Simpson.

I'm either boring or old fashioned as i don't like the idea of referring to it as anything but love making with my OH, or maybe sleeping with/sex, but i'd never go a vulgar term like screwing/f**king etc, as it just doesn't sound loving, i just always associated words like that for casual unemotional sex i guess.

I don't think that's boring or old-fashioned. Each to their own. And whatever you're comfortable with. And if the end result is the same... :p

Maybe it's just me- but I think there is a distinct difference between "fucking" and "making love" and I'm comfortable with both (as is my OH). But like you say- each to their own!

How about "let's play hide the banana?" Always makes me laugh. Or "do the nasty" Hahaha

no real nicknames for sex, but as neither of us are big fans of the word anal we tend to refer to that as 'bum fun' lol

We call it bonka bonka! Or for anal sex bum love lol.

100% agree virginangel I'm the same. :)

The Horizontal Boogie.

Sorry, just realised I didn't put ** in the "F" word- apologies if I've caused offence, I clearly wasn't paying enough attention :-/

Sexytime,lol!

We usually refer to it as either "sexytime" or "a good dicking", sometimes "a proper seeing to". :P

"Hide the sausage" has recently become a personal favourite of mine :) I know some people say "find the sausage" but I think that it makes more sense to hide it.

Pretty boring but we call it 'sexy time' or sometimes 'naughty time'

i like to refer to it as playtime or getting playful