Nipple a clit clamps

Has anybody got any experience of nipple and clit clamps? They look hot as hell but are they worth the money?

Hello,

it does depend, the best thing would really be to do a good investigation, read reviews. Some are adjustable, some are not. If you never tried any, I would propose the adjustable, to better understand how much pressure/pain you are able to take. I once got the non adjustable and they turned to be just too much for me. Really. It was just about the pain, no pleasure and I had to remove them very very fast. I did return them in the end and got adjustable pair later on instead. And I am happy with those.

Before you spend loads gather some clothes pegs together and test their pressure on your finger/ear lobe you'll find they are all different forces, and try them first?

I second buying adjustable ones first. The adjustable ones mean that the intensity can be varied depending how you feel each time you use them - bear in mind a person's body sensitivity can vary from day to day or depending on circumstances anyway, so the adjustable ones are more useful.

The only downside I've found is the clit-clamp slipping off if there's already a lot of lube there.

Clit (labia) clamps will come off really easily with just a hint of lube so bear this in mind, that said they are still fun to hold her wide open?
One clamp near the top one side and another near the bottom same side (round her leg) same other side keeps things wide apart (more so if she moves her legs) makes it nice and accessible with a great view?