Nipple Clamp Advice Please

I have a very high tolerance for pain in this particular area (probably due to the little ones!!). So if my fella wants to give them a tweak, he really has to give them a good tweak....so i was thinking after a little mention by RuRu....nipple clamps.

How do they work?

Are there different strength ones?

Do they worK?

Any advice on which to get?

TIA

JJxx

Ok...i will give you a quick run down on what I have, and I'm sure the other OA members will give you a helping hand as always!

If you have a very high pain threshold then the 'Spartacus Endurance Butterfly Nipple Clips and Chain' is great. I was a bit nervous at first because they are VERY strong, but I absolutely love them now...they work so well and are very durable. I have had some of my best orgasms whilst using these!

If you are after something a little less tear inducing, then the 'Spartacus Leather Collar and screw Nipple Clamps' are amazing. I love these because the collar adds a little extra kink! It is also really comfortable as the clamps are adjustable, so you can start slow and then turn up the pressure!! Perfect if you are not sure how much you can take.

I also really like LoveHoney's 'Vibrating Nipple Clamps'. they aren't the best on their own, but the vibrations deff add a bit of fun, and they can even be used elsewhere!

As for whether they work or not, i would say yes! I love having my nipples played with, and these just add so much more. When i tried my first pair I was instantly turned on, and haven't looked back since.

As with all these things, it is quite subjective. Some people really don't get anything from this type of toy, but if you already enjoy a bit of nipple play then I say go for it!! What's the worst that can happen??

xxx

Hiya :)

Yep the butterfly type are very VERY strong if that is your thing and good ones tighten further the more you pull them.

I also have the collar with the screw ones mentioned in the pp. They really are gorgeous and in general I would say screw ones are a good place to start as obviously you can make them as tight or gentle as you chose.

One thing I will say is that the feeling from clamps - at least I find - is very different then from another's hand. Not stronger/weaker, just different, so even if you love them tweaked hard you may find the sensation different or uncomfy with clamps. It's trial and error - and of course the notion of strong/painful is completely relative to the person involved.

I think screw type adjustable ones would be the best place to start as you can play around and get exactly what you want from them.

you don't have to spend as much as the ones woth the collar though at first as there are plenty of screw adjustable options on the site.

Have fun :)

BigBrown has it spot on!

xxx

Thanks girls.

*off to look*

JJxx

Just us a pair of clothes pegs! If you like it, invest in a Gucci pair, if it's not yout thang... you han't spunked away a load of brass!

Oh Mucky Duck...... I know that i will like them...so no worries about throwing money away. Its buying the bliniking vibrators that I have a problem with ...shoes, handbags, vibes......

JJxx

I'm going to get the deal of the day...anyone have any other suggestions of what to purchase??

xxx

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

I'm going to get the deal of the day...anyone have any other suggestions of what to purchase??

xxx

All the shop?

JJxx

If you really want some strong nipple clamps, get along to B&Q and look in the tool section, there's loads of spring grips, from small to giant. Some are like strong clothes pegs ranging up to finger crushers! If you can't get the right squeeze there, I can't help.

You could always get your nipples pierced & attach them to strings them strap em to the cat & throw a bucket of water on it! Or more seriously you could pull against something ...think 'Man called horse'!!!

Now i have thought about that. My SIL has one done. But not really into piercings. I will stick with what i have bought and if not then its B and Q with the fella.....

JJxx