Nipple clamping

Hi guys, so I'm looking for some advice on nipple clamps. I've been interested in trying some for a while now but rather than jumping in and buying I thought I would improvise first and use some wooden clothes pegs, however these really hurt and I couldn't stand them being on for more than a few seconds, so I was wondering would the experience with actual nipple clamps be much the same as with a clothes peg or are there ones that maybe don't hurt so much? Any advice or recommendations would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance. :)

Hi, different pegs have different strengths and some are really painfull, also where you put them on the nipple makes a big difference, tip base etc.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26085

We have these and they are great, adjustable soft tiped, with a small amount of weight, also comes with a nice little bag to keep them in, My wife loves them but also finds pegs hurt too much, hope that helps.

Thanks acuk that does help, I had been looking at and admiring these ones for a while but was worried they would hurt as much as pegs, so thanks you've really reassured me. 😀

Start with adjustable nipple clamps first. So you can chose from a gentle nip through to ouch!!! If using clothes pegs, try different makes, plastic tend not to be as harsh as wooden ones, but some plastic types have teeth, to grab clothes or nipples.

Hi Lorah13, I have these nipple clamps and I would highly recommend them:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17263

I have written a review for these too - but basically they are great for beginners and more experienced users alike.

We have found these to be really good as you have a lot more control over them. You can then tighten them as much or as little as you like by moving the metal ring upwards, which is great for making quick 'adjustments'. They look great too.

I recently bought this nipple pump set which I also highly recommend. The rings really make your nipples feel super sensitive, but not painful:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29864

We have tried pegs too, but they can be very painful and definitely not for the feint hearted - lol

Hope this helps :) xx

Best nipple clamps i've ever used were hair clips that hairdressers use. they have small teeth on them and make bdsm fun and if your a bit more hazrdcore, put a peg on the open end and shut them further!!!!!![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Just to reiterate what everyone else has said - pegs aren't adjustable, which is why they feel so intense (and depending on the material & quality you get different intensities out of them) so what you'll want is an adjustable kind.

The tweezer style ones that Scorpius linked to are good, and have a look at the actual clamp-y bit on each set - some have little tiny teeth which is going to be much stingier, some have little loops which'll add the feeling of weight or pressure, some have padding which'll cause more of a dull ache than a sharp sting especially on the lower 'settings'...there's lots to choose from and I'm sure you'll find some that'll work for you :)

Thanks guys you've all been really helpful. 😀

I have a set like Scorpius linked to, which has a detachable clit clamp in the same style. I love them! And have the chain to link them to gives a good something to give a little tug on. I can't get the link on my phone but I think I've reviwed them :) part of the sparticus range :)

Agree clothes pegs don't make the best nipple clamps - better to get ones that have an adjusting screw to you can set the tension at a comfortable level.

owever, pegs can be made weaker by baking them in the oven at a medium heat for 20 mins or so - just keep an eye on them to make sure they don't char or catch fire! It takes a bit of strength out of the spring. You should then sand down the inside faces with some fine sandpaper to make sure they are nice and smooth.

Thread 8 or 10 pegs together on a length of string at about 30mm intervals to creat a 'zipper' - that's a fantastic BDSM device that can be applied almost anywhere on the body. Pull one end of the string to whip the pegs off at just the right moment and watch your partner hit the ceiling!

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Thanks naughty miss k I must have a look at those too, and 5mil thanks for the tip and ideas 😀