Nipple Clamps....can someone advise?

My guy and me used these nipple clamps (sort of feathery at the end, and plastic at the clamp end, with a clamp). We used them about a month ago. However since then...my left nipple seems to be swollen. Its like a lump like a ping pong ball...right by the nipple.
The other nipple is fine, no probs.
It is very worrying as I cant find any advice on this on the internet. (I do buy my sex toys and other things from Love honey but not this particular item)
But I am just so worried. I left it be, as thought hell - this will just right itself. It just was a bit sensitive. It has not gone down...it is still the same.

For info - not in any pain, it is not sensitive, I am not feeling unwell - feel fine. I am not a mother either -so I am not breastfeeding.

But I am just megga worried...so thought I would ask the LH community..if they have heard of this and what anyone thinks it might be, maybe you have had this or know someone that did??

For info - I am going to see the doc tommorow...Its just, this is on my mind. Before the clamp...nipples were fine. Never had any lump, nothing. I am aware of self checking and nothing was wrong...but since taking it off that night - its just a different shape to the other nipple and its like a small ball that I can move....:-(

PLEASE any advice appreciated very much. Thanks so much.

Hiya bitch! :P
A month seems a long time for it to still be there if its down to the clamps. We use nipple clamps and suckers from LH with some swelling but it soon goes. The docs sounds like your best bet. Hope it gets sorted! Welcome to the forums :)
SG x

Hello,

Good you are seeing a doctor tomorrow. Its strange, never heard of that. May be infection or another problem, like blocked sweat gland. Or a cyst. Many things.

Best of luck. Hope it will be all righ.

Thank you both for replying. I just can't understand it but it's happened only since the clamp and taking them off. But only on the left nipple...
Can't sleep. So worried...

Get some sleep and see what your doc has to say tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be okay. Off to bed for me. Night. SG x

any news?

Keep us posted Bitch666, hope all will be ok.