Nipple clamps

I am intrested in trying out nipple clamps and I was wondering if anyone can recommend me which ones to try.

Thanks!

Start with "soft grip" rubber-tipped clothes pegs - good quality ones. They are cheap as chips (come to think of it they are cheaper than chips..) and a great way to learn what feels good. And they come in pretty colours too.

After that, if you are ready for something more intense, buy a pair of clover clamps (interestingly their orginal purpose was for textiles, and they are still sold in some haberdashery and sewing supplies ships) but don't be a cheapskate! Do NOT buy the cheap ones. Got that? NOT the cheap ones. The cheap pairs look identical and are virtually identical to the more expensive ones but with one critical difference: The expensive ones have soft pads, the cheap ones have hard, brittle pads which will hurt you without giving you pleasure unless you're a hardcore masochist.

Hi there, I have these nipple clamps and I would highly recommend them:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17263

I have written a review for these too - but basically they are great for beginners and the more experienced users alike. We have tried the alligator style ones but found that they could suddenly close themselves and become quite painful. The nipple suckers do tend to get mixed reviews as they can be very intense.

We have found these to be really good as you have a lot more control over them. You can then tighten them as much or as little as you like by moving the metal ring upwards, which is great for making quick 'adjustments'. They look great too.

Hope this helps :) xx

Have to agree with Scorps,it's a very praised model and I think they'll be great.

I agree with scorpius too. We have loads of clamps I adore them some more then others. Tweezer clamps are certainly my fav as you can adjust the pressure ever so slightly until you are happy but they are Fiddly especially with slippery hands! Make sure you go for a good brand my Spartacus ones are my fav by far x

I have the same as Scorpius and they really are great and adjustable.
I have Nipplettes Nipple clamps too - girly pink, vibrating and with soft grip. I could recommend them too for beginners.

Another one here with the ones Scorpius has, but not reviewed them as a friend bought them for me (it was his first purchase on here). I'm a bit of a wimp with all things nipple related, but tollerated these clamps quite well and the are pretty too.

I reallty, REALLY wanted to get the Toy Joy Bitchy Butterfly clamps for the missus but they're out of stock and seem to have been for ages! :( Is there anything more frustrating?

Thank-you for the recommendation, Scorpius and Dota. I'm going to give them a go,

Good luck with the Spartacus clamps, Rorschach! Great profile pic btw, made me smile.

---

:)

Thank-you. I've put them in on a rush order and look forward to trying them out.

I just wondered if any guys have ever tried nipple clamps? I love my wife to suck and bite on my nipples and was thinking whether these sort of things would be any use on a man. Also they all seem either dainty and feminine, or pretty hardcore and slightly off putting to a novice.

Apologies, I have totally forgotten about this thread! Someone questioned why I don't have clamps on my wishlist which then made me remember I created this thread because I was unsure of which ones!

I will check out the Spartacus ones I do like the sound out the vibrating ones so I will check them out also.

Thanks guys!

My play partner got us these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8071 Now I want some for myself for self play lol.

I love nipple play and love mine firmly clamped. I like to keep em in place for an hour or so and the intensity when removed gets me soooo hard.

50Guy wrote:

I just wondered if any guys have ever tried nipple clamps? I love my wife to suck and bite on my nipples and was thinking whether these sort of things would be any use on a man. Also they all seem either dainty and feminine, or pretty hardcore and slightly off putting to a novice.

Yes Yes Yes I love nipple play, there is a defite link between my nipples and my cock. I get my hardest when my O H gets out the clamps.

I have these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26085

They are lovely on, and easy to use, when you get used to the sliding clip, you can have them as tight as you feel comfortable a gentle pressure or a hard pinch, hubby tried them and liked the feel so treated himself to these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1769

A bit powerful for me but who knows with a bit of training