Nipple/Clit Clamps

I’ve been lurking for quite some time, but now I need a little advice. The OH has intrigued me by getting the LH nipple-clit clamp set. I can’t say that I know exactly what to do to initiate pleasurable stimulation.

Is it as simple as clamping them on with an appropriate amount of pinch and then being creative with tugs and pulls?

3 Likes

I think there is that, and the change in blood flow.
I would expect (I do not own a clit or had a chance to use a clamp on my other half’s so NOT speaking from experience) that it would be a lot more sensitive when removed too (that I find with nipple suction at least, mine are not big enough to clamp and my OH nips are stubbornly insensitive).

From previous posts I’ve read (and probably worth a search yourself in the forum) some of the clit clamps can be quite fiddly to fit, especially with lube/wetness involved

1 Like

I love my nipples clamped.

I have a chain with a clamp at either end. I put them on and let oh suck and kiss my bound nipples for a bit.

Then I let him have full control.
He usually pulls on the chain gently for a bit at first making my nipples move sideways, then later pulling my boobs side to side. Usually the clamps come off when he is pulling my boobs so he gently puts them back on, plays a bit, then tightens them again and plays and so on.

By the time I orgasm my nipples are almost flat (we’ve never measured but it looks like a 1mm gap on the clamp), and having them nibbled is indescribable pleasure.

My clit is good as well but we can’t get the same pressure on it… but we will :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I knew I had read an excellent review somewhere - it is here:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/nipple-clitoral-toys/clit-clamps/p/bondage-boutique-rose-gold-adjustable-clit-clamp/a45460g81920.html#productReview

How I use it:

Firstly, I’ll make sure I’m super aroused before even starting - honesty you’ll want to begin with an already slightly swollen, firm and protruding clit. While spreading my labia with two fingers and sliding my hand back towards my tummy - I find this way also really exposes my clit as it retracts the hood considerably far back at the same time - I hold the clamp with my other hand and simply slide the soft rubber tips down onto and over my now very pronounced clit to smother each side. Now take away that first hand that was spreading your lips and gently slide the compression ring down to adjust the amount of squeezing pressure you desire - or your dominant other demands.

So does it work?

Oh my bean-flicking mother of lady-pearls yes! (eyes rolled in back of head).

I find this device not only clamps and restricts the blood flow back out of you already swollen clit, it actually fully holds back your retracted clit hood so much further than you would think possible, leaving it completely - and quite vulnerably - exposed and laid bare to all manner of tortures, torments and teasing touches. It really does leave your bare button sticking right out there begging to be pressed like a personal clitoral exhibition.

If you’re an experienced Bondage Babe like myself, you’ll know that to even attempt to touch your fully exposed, engorged and clamped throbbing clit - let alone bring a vibrator against it - is eye-rolling pleasure tainted with sensationally erotic and euphoric discomfort. To even just graze my captivated clit with the tip of my finger will either cause me to cum or cry or usually both. This, this is pleasure at its purest. This is a paralysing pink-pearl paradise.

Even after the clamp is removed, the pleasures this device gifts you doesn’t end, if anything it’s where it begins. With the sudden and relentless release of hot blood flowing back into your exhausted and exploited clit, you’re hit again with higher levels of untouchable throbbing sensitivity that leave you only begging to cum and cum and cum again. I swear to you now I have climaxed from just removing this clamp and not even touching my pussy after. These sensations are indescribable until you try one of these devices for yourself.

2 Likes

Basically, yes! I have lots of nipple clamps and love them but haven’t tried a clit clamp before. On nipples, you can start with a light pinch, experiment with positioning of the clamps until you find something that feels good (i have relatively large nipples and find the some parts of the nipple are more sensitive than others). I enjoy tugging on them, again, experiment with direction - pull away from the body or, if they have a short chain, put the chain in the wearer’s mouth to pull the nipples upwards or add some weight to pull them down. I particularly enjoy pulling the clamps off my nipples without unscewing them first. If you’ve not tried them before, start gently and only use for a short time until you know what you like and then build up the intensity as you get used to them. Have fun!

3 Likes

If its clamps, then yes, you want a pinch of whatever you’re putting the clamp on. My partner always positions the clamps kind of under my nipple and it makes my eye twitch in the best way. He tugs on the chain and puts it in my mouth so that I’m controlling my own torture. Even just bouncy boobs with the pressure of clamps is really nice.

I’ve only ever gotten a clit clamp on once and it only stayed on for a few seconds, I’ve been too ‘lubricated’ for it to stay in place. I must get my partner to try it for me.

2 Likes

My nipples are clamped regularly for periods of a couple of hours or more.

Part of the kink for me is the pain when the clamps are removed then the increased sensitivity for hours afterwards .

2 Likes

I don’t really get anything out of having my boobs played with… not saying I don’t like it but it doesn’t turn me on at all….