Nipple orgasm

Has anyone been able to achieve a nipple orgasm? What was the experience and how did it feel?

I’ve found myself close a few times but never was able to get over the edge. Usually have to be very naughty and kinky in my thoughts to get close

4 Likes

I’ve been close too @Sami91 but not quite there! For some reason i’ve lost a lot of sensitivity in my nipples recently so this is a thing of the past. The one i nearly had took about an hour but i needed a very quick, maybe 1 minute rub of my clit to finish off.

3 Likes

The wife can o from her nipples I really enjoy licking, sucking and playing with them with my fingers. She says she’s weird lol but I love it. She’s the only woman I have experienced this with to be fair lol :laughing:
And there was a fair few women before her lol

2 Likes

When the wife sucks and nibbles on my nipple it usually has me hard pretty quickly. She usually does it why im masturbating and it definitely makes me cum much quicker. A year ago she had never sucked on my nipples then one night she did and i was very surprised how good it felt.

3 Likes

I’ve never really had much pleasure from my nipples …. But not really done much with them. My wife is sensitive and enjoys them being teased but not sucked.

Certainly never had nipple orgasm… maybe one to see if we can reach.

1 Like

We have never managed it yet, but firm pointy nipples are such a turn on especially when being licked or gentle sucked.

1 Like

Mine are very sensitive and even more so when clamped.

When she’s edging me, or watching me edge myself, she often pinches my nipples to push me closer to the orgasm or to make me come without permission so that she can punish me.

2 Likes

I’ve tried but I’m not really into nipples personally.

1 Like

I managed it once, years ago, unintentionally. Had oiled up my breasts and was just playing with them for ages (highly recommended by the way). Wasnt a massive one, but it was fun.
This was before i found this place and before my libido became more normal (as opposed to nonexistent) though so maybe i should try again sometime :thinking:

3 Likes

My wife can easily. But strangely, doesn’t like having her clitoris licked or sucked (But that is a story for another topic)
She can have vaginal orgasms too and sometimes when we are both horny at the same time, she likes me to cum on her nipples and lick it off bringing her to orgasm as well :yum:

1 Like

Funnily my nipples especially in the mornings of late tend to be very sensitive and horny to the point if I tickle them I get like a comforting bliss feeling… could it be a male orgasm, I’m not sure, but it feels really good :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nipple orgasms are something my OH has experienced, they especially happened when shes pumped her nipples. It takes a lot of attention from myself, doesn’t happen very often but when it does she loves it, although she does end up with very sore nipples for the next few days as a consequence of both the pumping and constant stimulation needed to bring her to an orgasm.

1 Like

My OH can quite quickly reach orgasm from nipple play which for me is a massive turn on often leading to more naughtiness ! :man_dancing: :wine_glass: :metal:

1 Like

Absolute negative on our end. It does nothing to the point of being a turnoff. I wish it did :sob:

Many years ago, a girlfriend did actually cum when I gently kissed and licked her nipples. I was only young and quite surprised at the time as I had wondered if such a thing was possible. She described it as a very gentle orgasm. It certainly sounded good to me and she did make some nice moaning sounds while she came.

Me? Not a chance. My nippes are very sensitive. I don’t enjoy them being played with, but @AJSTAR has reminded me that I too can get that sensitive feeling in the mornings and my nipples feel itchy, so I scratch them and it feels really nice, but I doubt it would ever bring me off. But then, I used to think that about my balls, and I can cum BIG time when I play with my balls now.

1 Like

Nope, not for either of us (hetero couple). Back before we had kids, my wife tolerated a lot more nipple play - used to do a lot more sucking and heavy breast play, including nipple clamps, vibrators, and wax play there. But she’s been pregnant or nursing now for 7 years and they’re just about off-limits excepted in extreme long play sessions where she gets way worked up. But even so, she’s never come close to a nipplegasm.

Me neither - but I do love having my nipples sucked, clamped, and played with.

All fair in my book - I’d love to be able to give her a nipplegasm from suckling, but I enjoy going down on her just as much if not more, and those orgasms are just fine.

Yes indeed! It feels really nice playing with nipples but I reckon as well it’d not be enough to finish me off or anything but maybe paired with a secondary stimulation it might help :smiley: