nipple play

have you men ever perform Nipple play while self pleasure if so any tips?

I don't but if you are into it I would recommend https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37740

It is also a great product to use on your bits.

I never knew men are into nipples play too. Really curious but who cares. So long it's within the 4 walls. Will definitely come back to see more updates on this interesting issue.

I love to have my nipples pinched by my wife and often wear nippple clamps during our sessions but I haven't worn them to masturbate yet.

rockstar wrote:

I love to have my nipples pinched by my wife and often wear nippple clamps during our sessions but I haven't worn them to masturbate yet.

Pretty much same for me. Actually just got the adjustable clamps but we've not used them yet. Really enjoy pinching, sucking, and nibbling from her. Never play while masturbating. Got the adjustable because want to be firm but no crunching so we'll see. 4U, yes, I'd imagine a lot of guys are and it feels quite awesome

Always loved playing with a blokes nipples it turns me on...none of them have disliked it...some of them it's turned them on too... I do love a blokes chest though...(well blokes bodies in general...😋)

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Always loved playing with a blokes nipples it turns me on...none of them have disliked it...some of them it's turned them on too... I do love a blokes chest though...(well blokes bodies in general...😋)

Knowing she enjoys it as well increases the sensations that much more. A combo of tongue, teeth, pinching, sucking nips, etc does wonders. Women I figure enjoy it done to them as well. It definitely works both ways. Maybe I will have to mix it into solo sessions!

I love my nips being sucked tweaked whatever, why should women have all the fun? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

WillC wrote:

I love my nips being sucked tweaked whatever, why should women have all the fun?

I chose to differ. Its the men who are enjoying the hard on when they played with the women's nipples isn't it? It's kind of mutual enjoyment.

I meant men`s often being ignored! Obviously there`s mutual enjoyment, but this is doubling it.

WillC wrote:

I meant men`s often being ignored! Obviously there`s mutual enjoyment, but this is doubling it.

I was too fast with my post, my apology.

It's kind of similar as I reverse from men to women and nipples to his. I recalled how wet in me and dropping while sucking on his. Just wondering if some of you experience the same?

During a session years ago my OH started teasing me by barely touching my bits and then surprised me by lightly pinching my nipples. When I groaned she increased pressure and the next time her hand strayed south an explosion brought a premature end to that part of the session.

We continued to experiment with pressure and control and then after a shopping expedition (non LH) with her ex boss she brought home adjustable clamps. They were a bit cumbersome and the wheel used to adjust pressure had a tendency to loosen after a little use and at the extreme level I found it too much which led to a hasty turn of wheel and the clamps just falling off and ruining the moment somewhat.

Anyway, after several years of use, and pleasure, she got the hang of when to turn the wheel to get the desired results and it was after one session which left me panting on the floor when she took the clamps off and showed me that she had turned the wheel so much that it was at the extreme level.

Since then we've moved onto the clover clamps as supplied by LH where intensity increases by pulling on the chain. My OH also slows down the session by taking one clamp off and then delicately licks, sucks and teases for a while and then applies the clamp again. Argh.... getting a stiffy just recalling.......