Nipple play

She loves it … loves me sucking her nipples … tweaking and teasing them… putting pegs on them … tried clamps but found too fussy ??

Am I doing the clamps wrong ?? Should I try another pair… any other nipple play ideas ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There are lots of different styles and sizes of clamp so it could be you just don’t have the right ones for her.

There’s lots of other things you could try including nipple suckers, pumps, vibrations, some people like the air pulse toys on their nipples, ice, wax, wartenberg wheel, feathers. There are sensation balms designed for nipples but some clitoral balms will work too. Tingle, warming or cooling lubes can sometimes work on nipples, although it’s a very individual thing.

1 Like

My wife doesn’t feel anything from her nipples but she knows that I enjoy touching and kissing them so she’s happy to make them available to me.
I, on the other hand, love her licking, biting pinching and clamping my nipples and I can tell you categorically that the different types of nipple clamps feel very different when attached.
The hairpin type provide a gentle but stimulating pinch and I can wear them all day if ordered. My other clamps are painful initially, bearable once the endorphins kick in, then the pain gradually builds so that after a couple of hours I have to beg her to take them off.

3 Likes

ANyone ever try the LH Nipple balm? Was going to get it for the OH as a gift for an upcoming weekend as she loves the nipple play. It says its cooling and makes them ultra sensitive but it is expensive - thinking some cooling lip balm couldn’t be any worse …

Nipple play never really did anything for me, until recently. I love hubby sucking on them & I too can suck them, (big boobies) recently got LH nipple and clit clamps but not tried them yet. Dufferent clamps available so trial & error. Quite fancy trying the nipple suction things too.

2 Likes

My wife used to get too sensitive every so often and any touch would be uncomfortable . Both her and I never really enjoyed nipple clamps . We both enjoyed nipple suckers . I absolutely love using nipple sucker to enlarge my nipples and make them super sensitive . There are many sizes and types for women , but most of them are too large for those of us with small nipples . In my opinion the extra fiddly ones are just to much of a hassle . I make my own using vinyl vacuum caps for automotive applications . I machined a die that I heat up and form a bell at the opening so the edges do not cut in .

2 Likes

Never been into it myself until last night when the wife put me in a black full lace skin tight mini dress and caressed my nipples through it, it was like I was getting little electric shocks, totally awesome, highly recommended. #newgirl73 xx

3 Likes