Nipple sensations - what's your experience?

Oh and should have said that Rockstar I am envious. That sounds like great fun!

i love nipple clamps, the tighter the better , sometimes keep them on for two or three hours, love a heavy chain on them, the best sensation i find is when my nipples are pulled up, this has caused hands free spunking

also when my wife rides me, shes like a jockey pulling at the rains and again i come really hard

the strangest and most painfull sensation ( still very enjoyable) is after the clamps have been on for a while as they are removed is a sudden shooting pain for a split second

First place an ice cube in a plastic bag and apply to the nipples until hard. Then attach clover clips and indulge in fun. At point of orgasm yank the clips off.

We are all so different. I hate my nipples being played with - it just does nothing for me but irritates me as I find it a waste of time lol. Mr on the other hand loves having nipples pinched or bitten and I love to do it. We dont have clamps or anything though..

i love my nipples being licked sucked flicked,tried pinching them dont do anything for me doesnt make hornier ,other though have come close to cumming just from nipples being touched, not there yet lol,i get so horny ,im just putty in my girlfriends arms at this point lol

Glad this thread has been add

I have big nipples and just love them being sucked and flicked with my other half tongue it really turns me on great sensations

Hi Gemma12345 Glad to see you back