Nipple sensations - what's your experience?

I've recently been thinking about this and I have a question for you all - how do you experience nipple play pleasure? Does it need to involve changing sensations? I love having my nipples played with, it's one of my absolute favourite things, but it has to be ongoing sensation such as rubbing, licking or vibration. So clamps and suckers are amazing as they go on, but as soon as they are in place and are no longer being moved I essentially feel nothing. Reading some other posts and reviews it seems that i may be unusual and others experience ongoing pleasure from static clamps and suckers? I was wondering how it works for you, any one have the same thing as me? Or am I misunderstanding what I've read?

I'm a rarity when it come to nipple play. I just don't like it. The sensation for me is like 😵 not pleasurable in the slightest. Can't even touch them myself, the feeling makes me cringe.

I don't enjoy nipple stimulation. On very rare occassions, I love having my partner bite hard on them while I'd riding them. But nipple play usually either doesn't add anything or is unpleasant for me.

I've noticed that it realy depends on the individual. Some like having their nipples licked or gently rubbed, others enjoy it when I'm carefully biting or sucking onthem harder, while others love clothes pins and clamps that sit tight and we pull or otherwise move, so they are reminded that they're there.

My wife loves a firm hand holding her breast but nipple play also is not fun for her.

I on the other hand quite like my nipples being touched, stroked, or pinched. When I've tried clamps, they give a nice pinch to begin with, but this isn't much fun after the first minute or so. If they have a weight or chain that can swing about, this can work well with body movements to make the sensation more fun. I'm also really not a fan of the tingling when they're released.This isn't a major thing for me, just a bit of a fun extra sensation

To answer your original question, I think they do feel like they go kinda numb unless there's changing sensations. Depending on the pressure they're given while clamped or suckered, the release is a lot of fun for some too.

Enjoy!

I may be a little odd but I do enjoy nipple and breast play. I get the sensation when clamps and suckers are added but a lot more when taken off. I do get very turned on when my nipples are clamped with my clitorus. It's as if they are all joined together.I love the pain and sensation when they are pinched and pulled so far hubby makes my boobs look like little long tubes. Smacked ,caned tied or banded and paddled. Hmmmm. See I told I'm not normal. 😘x

Love a nice tight clamp on my nipples

Yes I’m the same I Love having my nipples being played with in fact I’ve orgasmed through nipple play but it does have to be an ongoing sensation

I really enjoy it - something I didn’t know I enjoyed until my thirties

I like my breasts being cupped and the nipples gently stroked or licked. OH loves his nipples being sucked or played with a little harder. Seems to be something that varies a lot from person to person.

Ooooo how very different we all are!

Used to love having my nipples sucked, but since becoming a mum I only really enjoy them being played with through clothing. I like having clamps on, but as the OP described, I can’t really feel them once in place. It does, however, feel great when the clamps are taken off. Was considering giving a nipple pump a go just to see if I could get some pleasurable sensations back.

I think I would like to try clamps or a pump as I like them to be played with quite roughly.

Somethiing different from me here. Something I read in an erotic story many years ago, and it really works for me.

So, to start with, get my nipples really hard. That means his mouth over them. I love the warm wet feeling, and he knows how to get them almost painfully hard just with his mouth and tongue.

Then, apply a high powered mains wand to each nipple, just the regular head. I have to have willpower, as the sensations are totally overwhelming, and if you stick with it, you end up with your nipples almost totally flat. I go through a range of nipple sensations, most of them nice, and it takes a good while, but the flat nipple effect is very strange.

I have used nipple clamps and pumps and love the both. Love my nipples played with

I’m the same as you, love it when there’s stimulation but clamps don’t seem to do much for me, once they are taken off the increased sensitivity is a bonus but I have to be stimulated too

I've tried nipple clamps and found them very disappointing - in fact they just fell off!

I absolutely love my partner running his stubble across my nipples - the friction is wonderful. I also love the mix of licking and sucking, then biting - massive turn on.

Nipple play is a definite must foreplay activity for me...

My wife can not seem to enjoy having much attention to her nipples . I on the other hand absolutely love to have my nipples licked , sucked . I love using nipple suckers to enlarge and harden them . My favorite is to have her lick and suck them with ice cream in her mouth , and a cold blow job to follow hopefully .

Love my nipples being pinched, pulled, squeezed, bitten, flicked and slapped, anything really, such a turn on.

Also love having nipple clamps on and being pulled whilst being spanked, that just feels so good.

O/H loves his being sucked and pinched.

I really enjoy sucking on nipple, drawing them into my mouth and then suckling on them deeply, with ideally some of the brown nipple areola inside too, while massaging with my hand. Always gets a good reaction and even better to listen out, respond to the positive sounds and let that guide you on what to do / enjoy. Teasing / tugging at them with your mouth can also be good too!

I love having my nipples stimulated and pinched quite firmly and I love nipple clapms.

Sometimes we both wear nipple clamps and intelock the chains so that our movements are very restricted. It's a very erotic experience and needs a lot of imagination and care to avoid too much pain.

I have several sets of clamps, vibrating ones which I think are pretty weak. Weighted ones which I love and ones with connecting chain whichcan be tightened with a screw. I took the rubber ends off these so they can be tightened to give max pleasure. Love them with either my wife applying them or in solo,play. My OH is quite happy to use them on me as she knows how much I enjoy them. She on the other hand hates her nipples being touched!