Nipple suckers and rings

Tried to find a previous thread on this one but they all seem to be closed.
Yesterday's parcel arrived and it included a pair of pink Nipple suckers and the nipple rings with the little hearts on them .I've not used either before, but love my nipples bring sucked and played with, so disappeared off to the shower and had a little practice with my new suckers. I'm glad my O. H didn't see me as they're not the most attractive things, but they gave me a really good sucking. I can't say they did much for me at the time, I certainly felt it, but it was quite tender. Today though, they have a lovely constant tingly feeling and are a much deeper colour. I'm now wearing the silver rings under my clothes at work. I love this but am finding they're not all that secure so have to keep disappearing off to the ladies to re adjust them. Is there anything that works better, which you can wear hidden under work clothes? Clamps? Is it ok to wear them for long periods of time?
Any other suggestions would be really welcomeI. Thanks ☺

I am not sure about clamps . They look quite painful and wouldn't like to see the result or feel the pain should they get snagged under clothing .Its going through me just thinking about it .

Looby-lou wrote:

Tried to find a previous thread on this one but they all seem to be closed.
Yesterday's parcel arrived and it included a pair of pink Nipple suckers and the nipple rings with the little hearts on them .I've not used either before, but love my nipples bring sucked and played with, so disappeared off to the shower and had a little practice with my new suckers. I'm glad my O. H didn't see me as they're not the most attractive things, but they gave me a really good sucking. I can't say they did much for me at the time, I certainly felt it, but it was quite tender. Today though, they have a lovely constant tingly feeling and are a much deeper colour. I'm now wearing the silver rings under my clothes at work. I love this but am finding they're not all that secure so have to keep disappearing off to the ladies to re adjust them. Is there anything that works better, which you can wear hidden under work clothes? Clamps? Is it ok to wear them for long periods of time?
Any other suggestions would be really welcomeI. Thanks ☺

So glad I've seen this because I am very interested in the nipple clamps/rings and did want to wear them at work. Was also wondering if it was OK to wear them for a long time, worried about my nipples dropping off!!!!! LOL

I have worn these ones under clothing: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32742

Side note, £3?? Buy them now, you won't regret it!

Because the are so very adjustable you can tighten them enough to feel the pinch but not so much that the blood flow is cut off, meaning you can wear them under clothing etc without killing any tissue/causing any damage. If you clamp them like 'v' so the close end points down and flat against you they can be supported by your bra and the chain that connects them sits in your bra. Works well :)

I haven't tried the nipple rings, I was looking into nipple rings etc but decided to jump straight in and get them pierced!

I've worn then all morning now. I wouldn't say I can feel them that much as they're not very tight, but my nipples are very sensitive when I brush against them. They're normally not very big and quite pink but now they're standing out like two thimbles. Probably partly a result of last night's nipple suckers too, but I'm loving this effect. I can see I'm going to get a collection. Really fancy a chain. Would love to have them pierced but I'm too chicken. Can't wait to have a mouth round them later.
I'm new to nipple adornments so would love advice.

Naughty Miss K wrote:

I have worn these ones under clothing: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32742

Side note, £3?? Buy them now, you won't regret it!

Because the are so very adjustable you can tighten them enough to feel the pinch but not so much that the blood flow is cut off, meaning you can wear them under clothing etc without killing any tissue/causing any damage. If you clamp them like 'v' so the close end points down and flat against you they can be supported by your bra and the chain that connects them sits in your bra. Works well :)

I haven't tried the nipple rings, I was looking into nipple rings etc but decided to jump straight in and get them pierced!

Thanks, I've popped then in my basket :)

A couple of months ago we went to a sexpo, where we picked up some nipple jewellry for oh, there was loads on this stall, some just for nipples, some with chains to join them together, and some that joined on to a necklace, anyhow the bits that fitted on to the nipple are like a noose kind of thing, so is fully adjustable, and the ones we got the wife can wear for hours, sadly it would be against the rules for me to name the company, so you would have to do your own research to find the stalls web site.

I've had a look on here, and the only thing I can find that is similar is the, peekaboo ruby and diamond star nipple loops, (sorry don't know how to do the linky thing) if you look on the bondage/nipple section you should find them.

These look like they have a spring system, rather than the noose system on the ones we have, so don't know how comfortable they would be for long term use.

I would only suggest clamps for short term wear, as in my experience the longer you wear them, the more they hurt when removed.

j&lxxxx wrote:

A couple of months ago we went to a sexpo, where we picked up some nipple jewellry for oh, there was loads on this stall, some just for nipples, some with chains to join them together, and some that joined on to a necklace, anyhow the bits that fitted on to the nipple are like a noose kind of thing, so is fully adjustable, and the ones we got the wife can wear for hours, sadly it would be against the rules for me to name the company, so you would have to do your own research to find the stalls web site.

I've had a look on here, and the only thing I can find that is similar is the, peekaboo ruby and diamond star nipple loops, (sorry don't know how to do the linky thing) if you look on the bondage/nipple section you should find them.

These look like they have a spring system, rather than the noose system on the ones we have, so don't know how comfortable they would be for long term use.

I would only suggest clamps for short term wear, as in my experience the longer you wear them, the more they hurt when removed.

Thanks. I've ordered some clips but will definitely look around for different things. I'm really into them now. I've worn the rings all day and I'm loving how my nipples and boobs are feeling this evening, but the rings don't stay on brilliantly

j&lxxxx wrote:

Just had a look at the peekaboo ones. They are really nice so very tempted.