Nipple suckers for clit???

Hi, I've ordered the LoveHoney Basics Nipple Suckers (CANNOT wait til they arrive) and wondering if any ladies have used one of these successfully on your clit?

1 Like

If you check the reviews out, quite a lot of girls have used and loved it. Unfortunately, that didn't work with me, maybe because my clitoral hood is big. I do enjoy on my nipples a lot, so I'll stick to these!

I haven't used those ones as they're quite stiff and I find them frustrating to use, but I have used the fifty shades ones for clit sucking :)

Thanks guys. Yes the more i'm reading the reviews I think I should have waited to see if FSOG ones came back in stock. Ah well, will give these a proper whirl anyway πŸ˜‰

Didn't work for the OH. Had to use my lips instead. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.

collector wrote:

Didn't work for the OH. Had to use my lips instead. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.

Lol, yes a hard job indeed for us demanding women 😁

I've got the fsog ones that I use in the shower on my nipples. Tried on my clit recently but not successfully. I found the flange part a little too wide to get a tight seal and ended up with (not unpleasant) sloppy "kisses". Might just have been down to positioning, I was standing rather than laying down so gravity working against me.

1 Like

Wight*goddess wrote:

I've got the fsog ones that I use in the shower on my nipples. Tried on my clit recently but not successfully. I found the flange part a little too wide to get a tight seal and ended up with (not unpleasant) sloppy "kisses". Might just have been down to positioning, I was standing rather than laying down so gravity working against me.

Thanks, i will start with the lying down position using it and see how i go. Saw a clit sucker vibe on Ann Summers website but £80 - will persevere with the suckers 😊

You're not allowed to mention competitors on the forum ^

Lovehoney sell the clit sucking type toys too 😊

Thanks, i will start with the lying down position using it and see how i go. Saw a clit sucker vibe on XX website but £80 - will persevere with the suckers 😊

Ouch, definatley worth giving these a try first. Worth using a bit of lube too.

I bought a clit and nipple sucker once but it only worked on my nipples, I couldn't get it to stick on my clit and it kept popping off! I may try the FSOG nipple suckers too πŸ‘πŸΌ

We've only tried once or twice my wife's nipple are pierced so they don't really work, and her clit hood is pierced making it harder to use but will try again, what I really want to try (again) is a pussy pump?

Do clit suckers and clit pumps work the same way? I'd like to have one that works just for the clit, because I suppose if I get a pussy pump, the whole pussy area will be pumped and not only the clit?

Like NatandTom I have the FSOG ones that I use for both nipple and clit use. I don't find them as nice to use as a pump but it does feel amazing.

Yes. It’s amazing! Sounds sloppy but in a kinda nice way. Feels nice on the labia too.