Nipple suckers on males?

Hiya, first post here. I had a question have nipple sucker toys.

I'm a male, and possibly like the majority of males (probably), my nipples aren't very sensitive, most I get is a little tingle with them when they're erect, even then its hardly anything.

I've had my eyes on the "https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20856" And see a few reviews on the site, from males who'd bought them, though most used on their OH, and a few on themselves, but already with sensitive nipples. But they sound interesting. And I've heard that due to the nature of the suction, using them typically causing the nipples to swell up/gett bigger than usual, and in turn add alot of sensitivity.

I was wondering, as someone with flat, not very sensitive nipples, would leaving these on for a while cause them to be alot more sensitive? And possibly anything else.

Sorry if its a weird or dumb question, cheers~! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Cant really help with your question. But thanks for the link.
Added to my OHs and mine wishlist. Going to order tomorrow and will report back....

I've these nipple suckers. I'm not sure it that helps with your question, but I can leave them on my nipples for quite a long time as long as I don't squeeze them too hard. For my own pain treshold, if I squeeze them too hard, my nipples get very sensitive but quite painful so I've to remove it quite soon after putting them on and they remain very sensible for about 2 hours, which is really lovely. As I'm not flat chested, 34 C/D cups, I don't really know if the effect would be the same on someone with smaller chest. Hope you find someone to help you soon. And it's not a dumb question!

Lu SB wrote:

I've these nipple suckers. I'm not sure it that helps with your question, but I can leave them on my nipples for quite a long time as long as I don't squeeze them too hard. For my own pain treshold, if I squeeze them too hard, my nipples get very sensitive but quite painful so I've to remove it quite soon after putting them on and they remain very sensible for about 2 hours, which is really lovely. As I'm not flat chested, 34 C/D cups, I don't really know if the effect would be the same on someone with smaller chest. Hope you find someone to help you soon. And it's not a dumb question!

Helps a bit, good for clarification that they do something, theorectically, should be the same sensitivity wise with most men. Granted in the end, case might be that everyone is different, and the best answer i'll get is by trying myself.

Either way, I'll wait for some more answers with personal experience, I'm in though hurry

And of course, cheers~!

Yep, those should increase sensitivity. They may look comical but my partner and I both love wearing them. They’re so much fun.

I would recommend the Fifty Shades pair instead though. The basics ones are alright but are quite stiff and hard to push in to create the desired pinch.

NatandTom wrote:

Yep, those should increase sensitivity. They may look comical but my partner and I both love wearing them. They’re so much fun.

I would recommend the Fifty Shades pair instead though. The basics ones are alright but are quite stiff and hard to push in to create the desired pinch.

Haha, they do dont they? I'd assume even more so when hanging off. Cheers for the clarification there.

Also I'll keep them in mind aswell!

I was surprised how powerful these little suckers are.My wife uses them on me when I'm over her knees getting a good spanking with my wrists in handcuffs behind my back. She loves giving my nipples a bit of punishment with clips or trying to unscrew them off my chest but these little buggers realy get me going and cumming. She takes them off after 5 minutes then puts them back on with vengence and a laugh.

2 Likes

M, Bought a kit that has nipple suckers and was wondering if its safe…

Summary

when flesh from the nipples come off-has a gummy texture, there’s no blood, i leak water/pus/etc

i like the sensitive feeling and it heals normally, maybe heals quickly it seems-i did tell my dr’s office but all they say is to come in to have them examined if i felt the need to

i feel like im rambling but, is this normal?
thanks in advance

1 Like

I use nipple clamps of various sorts frequently and I’ve just bought a couple of pairs of nipple suckers.

They seem to stay on OK and are very comfortable at low suck levels.

If I oversuck they can be painful just like clamps.

I haven’t left them on for any lenght of time yet though.

I can leave my nipple clamps on for hours if I’m ordered to.

2 Likes

Hi @CwC Welcome to the forum :wave:

Can I just clarify a couple of things - do you mind telling us your gender? Do you mean that there is actually skin coming away from your nipples when you remove the suckers or you’re leaking some liquid from your nipples or both of these?

Ultimately, if you’ve asked your doctor and they aren’t concerned then there’s probably nothing medically wrong but it never hurts to get a second opinion from a different doctor if you can. I would try using them less harshly if you’re going to continue using them.

If you are female (I’m not sure if this can happen in males too but I would guess not because of the difference in anatomy), it’s not uncommon to get some leakage from the nipples if you stimulate them a lot. This happens when I use nipple suckers and it really puts me off so, despite enjoying the sensation, I don’t use them very often just in case it happens again.

My nipples get very sensitive when OH teases and tweaks them and nibbles at them, such a massive turn-on. Havent tried clamps or suckers but looking at putting them on the christmas list

I had my left nipple pierced when I was 18 and took it out probably about 6 months later. It wasn’t healing and was still sore. Since then, if I squeeze my nipple I get a small amount of white discharge from it. I’ve had it checked out, and it’s nothing. I still get it, and when I use clamps it comes out but its never happened with pumps - I forgot I had nipple pumps, thanks for the reminder - is it anything similar for you?

Mine only leak when I use suckers, clamps are fine. I’m glad it’s not just me. It freaked me out so much when it happened and I was too embarrassed to ask about it!

1 Like

I found these large vibrating suckers quite pleasant, like a massaging feeling, but the tickling of the twin vibrator below was a lot more exciting. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’ve just tried out my screw type nipple suckers snd they worked well. They sealed nicely and the suction (and pain) was easy to adjust. They stayed in place for the whole session too.

1 Like

Male, since getting them i started at 1 hour, then two days later 2 hours, then two days later i jumped to 6 hours (spaced 2 hours at a time), at full suction where the bulb has a dent in it most of the time with water based lube.

The fluid/etc is coming from the nipple directly and not the areola. I’m starting to think its just the scabbing process where there is yellow gel/flesh hanging on them occasionally. No liquid blood but there is slight blood speckles in the flesh that i peel off. It’s not removing the nipple itself, just the stuff that is appearing on top of the engorged nipple.

There’s some bruising now & have applied cocoa butter lotion & ointment to them to heal, ngl bit of a turn on having them “leak” and being larger than usual.

It sounds to me like you’re over doing it by wearing them for too long. I think they are supposed to be used for short time periods (half an hour I think) otherwise they could cause damage to the tissue. Whether it could cause any long term issues I really don’t know.