Nipple suckers

Lol PA! I have some clamps but they don't make your nipples look any better which is what the OH wants

Young and fun95 wrote:

Lol PA! I have some clamps but they don't make your nipples look any better which is what the OH wants

My nipples arent laughing!!

I have to use suckers before the clamps because my nipples are so tiny I can't even find them!

Young and fun95 wrote:

I have to use suckers before the clamps because my nipples are so tiny I can't even find them!

Awww lol

Mine aren't too bad.

I've just looked at the clamps you have, they don't look easy to use tbh

Young and fun95 wrote:

I've just looked at the clamps you have, they don't look easy to use tbh

They arent

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29742

Thinking of getting this

Seem a bit pinchy but they'll make them look good without getting in the way http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4948 I have these, they're pretty good for price a bit slow to put on having to screw them up to tighten them

Didn't want to create another thread so using this one

I just had a quick go at my new nipple suckers.....and a little milk came out?

First time I've ever seen milk come out of my boobs. It came out whiteish...so I'm assuming it was milk...what else can it be....and no I am not pregnant....only on my right boob though not my left one

is this normal ???

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Didn't want to create another thread so using this one

I just had a quick go at my new nipple suckers.....and a little milk came out?

First time I've ever seen milk come out of my boobs. It came out whiteish...so I'm assuming it was milk...what else can it be....and no I am not pregnant....only on my right boob though not my left one

is this normal ???

I cant remember, do you have children?

If so i can be normal esp if you breastfed, i havent fed for over 2 years and still get the odd drop

It can also be hormonal if you havent had babies, but its also important that any changes like this should be discussed with a doctor.

Thank u... No children... I'll keep an eye on this then... May book an appointment just in case 👍

Women can lactate for lots of reasons, including hormonal imbalances and extreme stress (this happened to a friend of mine after she was assaulted). It's probably nothing to worry about, but best to be checked out by the doctor like you say :) x

for permanent improvements to the size of your nipples you can use a device designed to improve inverted nipples for women who wish to breast feed - it's called 'avent nipplette' and you can buy it from boots and other pharmacies. you get two vacuum shells and you wear them for a certain time every day and gradually the size and prominence of your nipples will improve. I used it myself years ago, to aid breastfeeding, and it really does work.