Nipple suckers

I struggle getting the OH interested in new toys but he's said he wants something to make my nipples and alveolus darker and the nipple bigger and harder, I want to get the best thing available fr him as it's so rare he asks for a toy!

but I have no experience in this area, is there even a way of darkening your alveolus? Anyone with any experience or ideas please give so,e suggestions or advice?

thank you x

I have http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20856 they are great if left on for 10-15 mins. They make your nipple enlarged and extremely sensitive. They do look ridiculous on though! So recommend you put them on a while before he gets home (a tiny bit of lube around the rim makes the suction much better and you can squeeze the bulb just a little or a lot depending on your preference) take them off and put a lightweight top on with no bra. My other half spotted my nipples before he even made eye contact with me! You could also try the pump kits that come with little rings but I don't find these anywhere near as effective.

Hi I don't know if you can make the skin darker other than makeup.

But you can develope them by using a vacuum pump, it draws more blood and fluid into the nipple and stretches it a bit like a penis pump. I've been doing mine for a couple of years now and they seem to have doubled. You do lose sensitivity when they are pumped because the fluid cushions the nerves, But the next day when they shrink wow! The tingle in the groin returns...

She can pump mine so that a pound coin can balance on them. (About 20mm) That must be about 3x the normal size. It won't happen over night you have to work at it and I wear silicon rings to help with the stretching.

Hope this helps. x

There is a guy on you tube with huge nipples. I'm nearly that size.

They're the ones I was considering, how long do you see the effect for?

I agree with kinky-for-you. I have they nipple suckers too, they do wonders! Yeah, they do look silly in but that's all part of the fun, they make you very sensitive & they give a nice tight grabby feel, love them! X

Well I put these on my wish list - hoping love honey might pick it up but i just went ahead and ordered them! Missus home next week and I'm going to send her a pic shortly to see what her reaction is!

Quick question - some people said these work well on a clit too but how the hell do you get them to suck on a clit - I can see on a boob thats flat and round and the suction pad goes flat on to it, but down there it just be a little difficult??? Any tips?

@Richy They work quite well when she's on top with the help of a little lube. They get held in place almost and are more intense than on the nipples, I think anyway. Hope your missus likes them! ^_^

Anybody used these with pierced nipples?

My wife likes me sucking on them so anything that would make it even better would be a bonus.

I have these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20856 and their great :) I don't think they darkened my nipples but they did increase the size a lot and made them much more sensitive after use :)

I want nipple things!! Lol

I got the basics ones free when I purchased something else a while back, had I paid for them I would have sent them back as they hurt due to the edges being sharp where they weren't suposed to be. Seems it was a lucky dip as to if you got a pair that were ok or not. Hopefully they've fixed that issue in production by now but I'd recommend paying for a slightly more expensive pair if you really like nipple play.

MissNoir wrote:

@Richy They work quite well when she's on top with the help of a little lube. They get held in place almost and are more intense than on the nipples, I think anyway. Hope your missus likes them! ^_^

Hmmm, I still don't get it....so get her sitting on top of me and try and get these suckers to suck on to her clit? IT's not a flat surface.... any how hopefully they will turn up tomorrow and shes home on Thursday after 2 weeks so these will defo get a road test then!

If you're going to try using them on the clit please test them on your arm first and make sure they have no sharp edges around the inside rim or she will definitely not thank you. Lube around the rim does help with adding suction.

I'm planning on getting these I think, I like the fact you get bigger and more sensitive nipples and the bands keep them that way without having to keep the pump part on. Plus that means nipples are still accessible which has to be good. Seem to have pretty good reviews, has anyone here tried them? What do you think?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29864

I bought the basics ones, the edges aren't great, should hav bought the more expensive ones but I might do if I like the results, quick question how long can you wear them for and how long can you see results?

Peitho wrote:

I'm planning on getting these I think, I like the fact you get bigger and more sensitive nipples and the bands keep them that way without having to keep the pump part on. Plus that means nipples are still accessible which has to be good. Seem to have pretty good reviews, has anyone here tried them? What do you think?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29864

I bought some similar, they're ok, very fiddley

I had the basics nipple suckers but they hurt so bad!! The edges were really sharp, and because I had sucked them really tight they cut into me and I had scabs around my nipples for 3 weeks, I ended up on antibiotics to get it to heal properly. I definitely wouldn't recommend them.

Oh wow! Not good! Deffinately gonna buy some better ones now!

I've just gone round the edge and put insulation tape on it (the OHs for work ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif))

I got the 50 shades of grey clamps but I have to manhandle my nipples into them!!