Nipple suction or clamps

Looking at getting my OH one of the above

What are everyone’s thoughts?

3 Likes

Clamps every time
Preferably weighted for that extra pull

1 Like

Nipple suckers give a light tugging sensation whereas clamps are a tight squeeze, so it depends on what she likes in terms of nipple play

1 Like

Hiya, I’ve got the colour changing nipple suckers and I love them but I added the clamps to my basket earlier this morning :blush:

1 Like

I have both and would chose clamps. Got a wee bit more of an edge to them :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Thanks everyone looks like I’ll go down the clamp route

Do I include the clit clamp??? Hmmm decisions decisions decisions

3 Likes

Clamps every time. You can add weights or chains to clamps. Much more versatile.

The tweezer type are a good place to start as you can adjust the level of grip. Clover clamps can be vicious so they need a bit of practice first.

1 Like

Aye go for it, I did :joy: … Got to try things at least once :blush:

1 Like

We have both but seem to prefer the suction as the clips have to be on tighter then is comfortable to stay put but with a little lick or a touch of lube the suction ones stay on nicely even with a little pulling and twisting :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Clit clamps can be pretty scary looking and sounding (they do feel awesome though) so maybe just start with the nipple clamps and see how it goes.

1 Like

Clamps for sure , i have both bit didnt get the feeling i wanted from suction .
Purchased just nipple clamps first then quickly ordered a set with the clit clamp attached . You could get a set with a clit clamp but you dont need to use it straight away , have fun

1 Like

Think suckers could prove to be exciting

2 Likes

Clamps for sure!
I have a clit clamp and it doesn’t work for me, I get too wet and its hard to get it on. I use it to pull my nipple through other nipple clamps.

For nipple clamps there are so many different kinds that have different intensities. These are my favourite Nipple clamps but they’re not for beginners. If she likes pain, she’ll love these.

2 Likes

Whats a clit clamp not seen them.on.lovehoney

2 Likes

There are a few different clamps, if you search clamps they’ll come up with the nipple clamps.

Clit clamp

2 Likes

@JoCat Thank you as always very helpful

3 Likes

Nipple suckers are easier to put on and use and not as painful.

For me male to get nipple clamp on I need to use nipple suckers first to make my nipples taller. Good fun nice bit of pain with clamps on.

1 Like

I’ve never tried clamps but I love how sensitive my nipples are after wearing the suckers.

2 Likes