Nipple toys.

Hey all. this may seem like a bit of an odd question, but can males get any pleasure from using things such as nipple suckers/clamps. My OH is really interested in getting some for use on me, but can i actually feel any pleasure from it? seeing as a mans nipples aren't really for anything

Thanks

Hen x

Yeah course, the nipples are formed properly, they're actually really sensitive, enjoy!

Hiya, the answer is yes.
I am a man and I love my nipples being played with. I actually like it quite extreme, and my OH has broken the skin in the past I've encouraged her to bite harder and harder.
I've worn nipple clamps out on date nights and stuff too. The sensation I like with those is when the blood rushes back in to your nipples, having been without any for dome time.
It is my goal to orgasm from nipple play alone, I'm getting there, but still need that helping hand to cross the line.

I've been experimenting in nipple play for a good 5 years or more so - suck it and see ;)

I have always loved having my nipples played with.

Clamps, squeezed, pulled, bitten ... you name it. Guaranteed to tip me over the edge.

Sometimes I think I would like to have them pierced, but I don't know if that would be a step too far.

Sounds great. may have to give it a try, thanks!

Dirty boy, I have one pierced, and although it means no play for a few weeks, that one is way more sensitive now, and when you clamp it it is so good.
It's kinda clamped inside and out - its also good for putting things through and pulling (such as a carabiner)

Sounds good sum_sub!

I'll need to give it some thought, I have heard that once pierced they are more sensitive and obviously that's part of the appeal!

right i've bit the bullet so to speak and have just ordered some nipple suckers! im getting giddy allready :3

dirty_boy wrote:

Sounds good sum_sub!

I'll need to give it some thought, I have heard that once pierced they are more sensitive and obviously that's part of the appeal!

I have both mine done and I highly recommend it. I had one done first and I liked it so much I got the other one done a few days later. They healed really easily with no problems at all.

@delilahxx - I wonder what the difference in sensation is between a man and a woman when it comes to nipple piercings, if any!

odd, i was going to post about this myself.

I was looking for some nipple clamps/toys so that both the Mrs and I could use them (i also really enjoy having my nipple pulled, teased etc)

anyone have any recommendations? I've been looking at some but they seem a little industrial and overwhelming at first glance

Hezzah wrote:

right i've bit the bullet so to speak and have just ordered some nipple suckers! im getting giddy allready :3

Which nipple suckers?

My oh squeezes my nipples. I love it. Somehow they seem connected to my penis and when she squeezes it gives quite a sensation.