Nipplegasms!

I would like to try this on my fiance, are their any secrets to what helps produce one of these nipplegasms?

For me it's being really really turned on. I've only achieved it by myself to date which I'm astounded at! I can't wait for it to happen with a guy but it's not possible at the moment. I can nearly cum from kissing and nipple stimulation anyway and up to recently have only needed a little extra clit stimulation to push me over the edge. I'm pretty sure it's psychological.

OH has nipple orgasms almost all the time, though shes usually grinding against me while I'm playing with her tits.

I fuckin love playin w ma nipples and i am really lookin forward to when i first nipplegasm
could i get some tips on how to achieve this and how short and long time it could take xx

I certainly can orgasm from nipple stimulation

They are real, for me at least, but very rare - I think I've come that way maybe three or four times. Once or twice from my partner sucking my breasts, the other occasions alone, when I stroked my nipples with my fingers.

When it does happen it's nice, although my orgasm is quite gentle.

I regularly have orgasms from nipple play alone. My partner starts by stroking my nipples with his fingers; then sucking on them and right as I'm getting really horney he'll bite them and I'll orgasm. It drives me wild. I love it.

again a bloke putting his two pennys in lol - OH can orgasm from nipple play but it has to be with penetrative sex at the same time. The nipple play takes her over the edge so to speak

I have had the occassional nipplegasms. Happy to answer any questions but sorry, no pics or name.

I can only reach it when hubby does it and it's usually from his nifty fingerwork alone.

Most of the time though I get too impatient to wait for a nipplegasm and resort to some clitoral stimulation.

Well I also absolutely love my nipples being played with, rolled licked and nibbled;)
I have not had many but I have had a few.... Ironically prior to the ex.....
I can say for definite I had full on nipplegasms when I was breastfeeding my first baby.... It was a very strange experience, as they were really strong, and constant...
It seemed sort of wrong.... But I read up at the time that it was very common, as the hormones that are connected with the letdown of baby milk also cause strong contractions, that help " tone" up the tummy and deep vaginal muscles. It is sort of natures way to encourage you to breast feed/ have them sucked strongly.... Don't mess with Mother NatureπŸ˜…

I always play with them when I am solo, as it can intensify clit stimulation quite a lot.
I am all for having my boobs and nipples stimulated..;)

I have these all the time! In fact I had one just last night :p

Although I can achieve it myself, I tend to find it is a lot easier to achieve if someone else is sucking and teasing my nipples ect. and it can be made a lot more intense if I am blindfolded... I am smiling just thinking about it :p

It does not happen quickly though, you need to have some patience if you want the big O this way... :)

What naughty mum says about breast feeding reminded me of this book I read written by a midwife who had delivered babies at a hippy commune. They all wanted natural births so a lot of the focus was on holistic care. The midwives discovered that plenty of nipple play by the women's partners sped up labour, produced longer contractions and eased birth. Interesting to know as it means there's a real connection between the nipples and central orgasm system!

As for my nipplegasms it takes time (I would estimate a good half an hour as opposed to the couple of minutes needed with penetration alone) of pretty much continual nipple play. Light, fast flicks with a fingernail that I can't actually feel on the nipple but register deep inside me - some light pinching (too much pain seems to distract me) and a little tongue action but not too much. You absolutely need a patient partner and the right frame of mind.

Yep this is something that I've experienced and I love it as part of foreplay gets me really turned on.. But have only had these since having my son as my nipples are now more sensitive than they were pre-pregnancy. I adore my oh playing with my nipples

I have to admit I have never tried the nipple clamps, as I get turned on by them being nipped as well..... Not sure if constant pressure of those will have the same effect.....
Guess you don't know if you don't try....

Never knew this existed 😱 so this makes me a nipplegasm virgin !!!! 😁

(Hums madonna, rips bra off)

I find my nipples are always hard and crying out for playtime when I am aroused... Feels a cop out if they get no action at all....

@naughty mum.. I totally agree!!!

I consider myself pretty fortunate to be able to achieve 'nipplegasms' as I've only just discovered that that's what they're called!
I've felt them coming on for quite a while and had often mentioned it to my partner but wasn't sure if I'd ever actually have one, til I did, and wow, it's weird but seriously good!
During any kind of sexual activity I clench my pelvic floor muscles a lot and it really strengthens the sensations down there (sounds like a quote from 50 Shades I know, lol!)

I'm almost certain that I'm capable of achieving orgasm purely through clenching my pelvic floor muscles I'm working on it!
It takes a lot of awareness and understanding of the sensations I'm feeling and how I get them, and if I concentrate on them whilst clenching rhythmically it's simulating the build up to an orgasm. I've just got to keep trying to see if I can go over the edge.
Does anyone else experience this, know of someone who has or of any studies or research about it? I'd be very interested in hearing about it because I feel like a bit of a loner here!

That is very tantric... The sexual equivalent of a gymnast! Lol
The mind is an amazing thing.... If you can train your mind to overcome high levrls of pain, it only figures the opposite is true..... Damn know how I would start though.... Takes effort to get to a real gym!

I hate the sensation of having my nipples played with, and always feel like I'm missing out since everyone else seems to love it :(