Nipplegasms!

Nipplegasms - are they real?

I'm working on an article about women orgasming from nipple stimulation and would love to hear your feedback!

I'm also looking for a woman who would be happy to take part in the piece (named and photographed). If you'd be interested, please do let me know by emailing press@lovehoney.co.uk.

While slightly off topic, I've known two men to orgasm via nipple stimulation alone.

I personally haven't had an orgasm from nipple stimulation, but thought I'd share the above =)

Lady Ness wrote:

While slightly off topic, I've known two men to orgasm via nipple stimulation alone.

I personally haven't had an orgasm from nipple stimulation, but thought I'd share the above =)

I'm so relieved to hear that Ness, since I'm very close to achieving that myself - I didn't think us men were supposed to enjoy nipple play so much!

MRS has had orgasms from pure nipple play. Like any O, it takes the right mood, frame of mind, warm up, and the right level of play. She would not be open to releasing her name or photographs but she said she would be happy to answer questions or talk about it as an anonamous source.

Hi Lucy. I believe I have twice had nipplegasms since last November 2013. Each time just on my own with nipple tweaking. I get proper vaginal contractions as a result and literally have not touched my pussy. When I'm with a man nipple play very nearly makes me orgasm so I had hopes but didnt think I could do it by myself! I have to be very very turned on. Unfortunately I need to remain incognito so would not be happy about revealing my name or a photograph. I could only give anonymous anecdotes. If I am kissed properly and my nipples stimulated well I need no other warm up for penetration.

I'm sorry I don't much like the idea of being photographed and everything lol. But from a purly topic interest, I can have orgasms from nipple stimulation alone. I can give an orgasm to myself from playing with my nipple (Only my right one, I can't get one from my left how odd) and when my OH uses his tongue I can have multiple orgasms from both nipples, it feels amazing.

I have experienced orgasms just from nipple stimulation alone a couple of times but I need to b in the right mood and maybe already a bit turned on mentally . I find that kissing at the same times helps.
I would be happy to answer any questions but only if I can remain completely anonymous.

I've never had one but I've never really expierenced nipple play but I would love to, I really want to try nipple clamps. I never had sensations in my nipples before until I got them pierced which has got me very interested in nipple play.

I think I'm an odd ball when it comes to nipple play, as I don't like it, unless I am really really aroused, then I don't mind a lick or suck, anything else such as a tweek and I freak out. Shame really, as I would have no problem being photographed and stuff x

I hate my nipples touched so I just HAD to click on this conversation and see if it was what I thought it was.

Seriously, people can orgasm from nipple stimulation? You aren't having us on...?

Definitely a thing. I'd rather have nipple stimulation than clit stimulation. If my nipples and breasts are played with I can orgasm. :)

dotdashdot wrote:

Definitely a thing. I'd rather have nipple stimulation than clit stimulation. If my nipples and breasts are played with I can orgasm. :)

I'm the same... I am glad this isn't just me that is like this

Wow. Kinda the opposite for me. In fact if I want to hold off an orgasm to help me edge longer, clothes pegs on the nipples do wonders.

Sorry, I've crashed a female thread haven't I.

MrZero wrote:

Wow. Kinda the opposite for me. In fact if I want to hold off an orgasm to help me edge longer, clothes pegs on the nipples do wonders.

Sorry, I've crashed a female thread haven't I.

Not at all, men have nipples too :D

Definitely real - I had one yesterday.

They take a lot of time and I have to be pretty much climbing-the-walls horny to get there, but they're worth it. Annoyingly, though, I can only have them through someone else doing the stimulating. I just can't seem to do it myself.

They are the only reason I don't have my nipples pierced: I'd love to get it done, but I don't want to run the risk of losing sensitivity.

I'm male and I get very strong P-spot orgasms from nipple stim, and I mean non-ejaculatory full body orgasms.

Actually, I can have full body orgasms by just breathing and playing with body energy but nipple stim enhances the feeling and intensity greatly.

Gonna have to test this!! I love my nipples and breasts bein played with but I didn't think that was possible :O x

My nipples have recently become so sensitive so I may have to try this! Although I have a feeling I won't have enough patience to keep going for long enough to get anywhere near a nipplegasm.

the OH has had these when I have spent time on them mostly using my mouth and tongue.

was actually pretty incredible to see her go through the motions without touching her clit or penetrating at all

I too can have nipplegasms. i have to be really turned on after lots of foreplay and sex generally during a big mammoth session. with plenty of licking nibbling sucking i can orgasm from nipple play. it is an amazing experience and can be very intense, can be similar to a g-spot orgasm for me.its not one that i get very often but is amazing.