nipples

i need something that will get my nipples going. i can be turned on and they get hard but they arent sensitive to much. i can almost do anything to them and i dont feel very much. they are all natural 38DD... any help on what to do? clamps, piercing, etc?

Nipple balm maybe?? Gives tingle sensation or nipple suction cups to bring blood nearer to surface to make then more sensitive

A nipplepump or suckers will get them up more and then i agree with mrs h a nipple blam would be great!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33031

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31720

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33325

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26755

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29864

There are many more too if you look though the nipple toys under the bondage section. But these are a couple of great ones plus some of the nipple balms/sprays etc for stimulation :)

Try a bit of ice play blind folded .Better still if fully restrained but I appreciate not everyone is into the latter .You could also bring nipple clamps into play using this method as well . My OH enjoys this .

Have they ever been sensitive in a sexual way? Some women just don't get sexual pleasure from having their nipples played with. An ex of mine told me that my nipples would basically 'turn on' and become sensitive once they developed properly and I hit puberty. I'd hit puberty and developed breasts almost a decade ago at that point...and to this day I don't particularly like them being played with.

For me it's very mental though. I don't associate nipple play with pleasure. Apparently you can train the link by playing with them while you're doing a sexual activity you enjoy, even though they don't necessarily feel good they will over time through association, if that makes sense?

Nipple clamps are definitely a good option for heightening sensitivity. If you like them look of them go for it! These ones get a lot of praise from first timers:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31536

As do these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17263

The tweezer style ones are great to start with as they're fully adjustable. so you're not just going to feel pain!

Edited below

CheekyGirl18 wrote:

Some ladies just dont enjoy or have sensitive nipples hun got my right one pierced and its made no difference to sensitivity for me as mine arent that wow. Kissed on my neck are my favourite to nipple play. But you could try a few things out if you want to explore them x

My nipples have never been the slightest bit sensitive, not even when aroused until I got one pierced. I had it done as I liked the look and the OH found it a turn on but once I'd had it done I found that the sensitivity in that nipple increased to the point that I'd be getting a little aroused just from my top rubbing on it (I'm considering getting the other one done now too).....if its something that you like the look of then I'd say go for it however everyone is different so your sensitivity might not change x

I have the spartucus tweezer clamps and love them.

Have to say, I dont know if you've had children but my nipples weren't overely sensitive until after I'd had my daughters. I used to wonder why other women seemed to enjoy nipple play so much when it didn't really do a great deal for me. Since having my daughters, 20 odd years ago, they've become hyper sensitive, so much so that I can cum from nipple play alone, providing it's fairly rough. I also find my nipples are much more sensitive a few days before a period.

Dont know if you've tried it but you could ask your partner to use their teeth, a good hard nip can work quite well.

I love nipple play to the extent where I can rarely orgasm without them at least being touched. I haven't tried clamps or suckers as yet it's mainly sucking and squeezing but I do sometimes put a bit of clitoral gel or balm on them and even though it's not really designed for the Job it certainly increases sensitivity in mine .

I once knew a nice young adult female whos nipples were not that sensitive. Fortunately for me, mine are very sensitive.

Cant really help as mine are ultra erroneous. . Invisible cord attached to my pussy.. and I love nipple clanps etc.. maybe some weighted clamps. ... or candle wax or ice or both xx

I have both of mine pierced and if anything I have lost a lot of feeling in them :( We both really enjoy the swoon balm. Smells amazing and feels that way too! :) xx

I agree with all the suggestions above :)

Also, I'm one of those people who doesn't get tremendous pleasure from nipple play. I'm a natural 36GG, I've heard a few members joke that the nerves are more spread out in larger breasts and I'm beginning to think that may be true :p

Occasionally if I'm really turned on then my partner sucking my nipples will send a ticklish feeling down my tummy and legs (no idea why), but my actual nipples themselves don't get that tingly. If anything, it can feel a bit uncomfortable at times. The psychological aspect may be true as well, as I haven't had kids yet but predominantly feel like my boobs were made for feeding, so the idea of someone else sucking on them doesn't always get me going. My partner loves it though so I happily let him!

Hope you find something that works for you :)

I have the LH basics nipple suckers and I have enjoyed them (my review was posted a while back on those) along with the LH nipple rings. I find the suckers you need to really work with them to find what level of pressure is pleasurable for you, but they are inexpensive and a toy worth trying if you are looking for that pressure / pull sensation. I also have the LH nipple rings and use them a little less because I the pinching is less pleasurable but there is a naughty factor to them for me mentally.

I also find ice to be something fun to play with on that body part to really get them extra perky and buzzing.

I'm a bit unbalanced in sensitivity, my right is really sensitive and gets hard and tingly really easily. My left is limp and not interested. Well this use to be the case until I git get up of having one erect nipple pointing through my tshirt.

i now have my left nipple pierced with a bar (with a 9ct gold bar with amethyst stones in the balls). It has made my nipple sit up and take notice. My OH wasn't keen on me getting it done, but loves that both nipples are now sensitive and responsive to his teasing.

As a bit of solo forplay I use my Tracey Cox Rechargable vibrator on my nipples, works great for me. I'm not a fan of pinching or biting but find that a gentle touch gets a great response. Maybe try a lighter touch and see what response you get. You could always try a bit of temperature play, either with its or a glass dildo left in the fridge for a while.

I got LH basic nipple suckers and they work well. Depending how long you leave them on for they do make your nipples much more sensitive and more enlarged. They helped me a lot.
I would recommend them and they are a good price too.