Njoy eleven

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14733

I think I would quite happily sacrifice my entire collection of kink for this! If I was a was in a better paid job I would seriously have to consider purchasing it...it just seems like such a lot of money for a toy

Does anyone on here own one or used one and can testify its worth the money??x

Got to agree looks awesome but my hubby would throw a fit If I spent that sort of money on a toy especially when it doesn't even cook or clean lmao xxx

I've heard very mixed things about the eleven, and unfortunately a lot of bad. I think when people look at the eleven they see a gorgeous hunk of steel and they imagine glorious heaviness and slickness and the cold tinge, when in reality it's so heavy it's unweildy and will kill your arms. It must be like thrusting a dumbbell.

If I was in your position i'd invest in wood.

lol @pixieking you made a good point there babes and after reading up on the size i think "thrusting a dumbell" would be right lol far to big for me x

So would mine Hellkat....I always tend to fib about the cost of my LH splurges when he asks how much something cost ha ha

Yes you have it in one Pixie, thats all the things im thinking ....I do think it could just be the gorgeous looks im sold on.... maybe one day when im rich ha ha.xx

hehehe i do that too, my hubby thinks most of my toys come on the deal of the day and cost next to nothing lol, he likes our toys but in all honesty he thinks they are a waste of money i recently got a new vibrating cock ring and he was like "seriously another one, they all work the bloody same" he soon changed his mind tho and now its his fav, ;-)

I've been eyeing this for ages as i own the njoy purewand and bodywand and they may aswell be the only toys in my collection but i'm with PIxieking - the Bodywand is barely liftable to me, so i reckon i'll need some sort of device to keep the eleven held up!

Do you know what ....I hadnt even noticed that it was 11 inches!!!!

Oh from the pic I imagined it to be quite small and slim lol. Yes I think you could be right about it being like a dumb bell!Im such a bozo sometimes! I just see things and get excited without actually reading the description lol.

Hellkat wrote:

hehehe i do that too, my hubby thinks most of my toys come on the deal of the day and cost next to nothing lol, he likes our toys but in all honesty he thinks they are a waste of money i recently got a new vibrating cock ring and he was like "seriously another one, they all work the bloody same" he soon changed his mind tho and now its his fav, ;-)

I use a combo of DOTD and FB offers lol. Anyway, it was him who got me into sex toys so technically its his fault ha ha. Plus he loves playing with them all lol. x

It's called the eleven because it's eleven inches. =)

If you youtube the name you'll come across video reviews for it. It's, big.

Holy cow, £250 on a toy??? I think my first car only cost £400!!

That would look great as an ornament. Very expensive but i bet it hits the spot every time. I love the review .. (just the one)

Pixieking wrote:

I've heard very mixed things about the eleven, and unfortunately a lot of bad. I think when people look at the eleven they see a gorgeous hunk of steel and they imagine glorious heaviness and slickness and the cold tinge, when in reality it's so heavy it's unweildy and will kill your arms. It must be like thrusting a dumbbell.

If I was in your position i'd invest in wood.

Do we know what weight it is? I think you could get used to the weight... and if you are using it all the time then you would do. Perhaps for the untrained hand/arm it would feel heavy. Looks gorgeous though

It weights 2.75lb or 1250g. No idea what that translates too, but I know the pure wand is 1.5lb. 680g.

Pixieking wrote:

It weights 2.75lb or 1250g. No idea what that translates too, but I know the pure wand is 1.5lb. 680g.

a bag of sugar in the uk is usually around 2lbs

i would like an njoy too, would be brilliant with temperature play

i think i'd be able to use it without the weight becoming an issue, my handbag with my tablet, uni textbooks and all other stuff comes to more than 3lbs

I have an Njoy toy and even though it is weightly it works well due to its shape... and I know how to take advantage of it's shape.

I feel, it's not the shape and the weight of the toy, but how you take advantage of it, and understand your bodies limits.

Some rabbit vibes weight more the the eleven, too - just saying.

I'm considering getting one sppn, so might review it at some point =)

I don't think I could bear £250 for a dildo (sure sign I will probably have one within the year). Not that its too much to spend on sex toys, I would just prefer the half a dozen other dildos I could buy for the money. Conversely to a lot of other people, the weight of it quite appeals to me. Definitely going to have to invest in some of their other toys though.

Alex.

I just had the Eleven delivered today - WOW! I've now completed the whole nJoy collection.

So far I've only tried it anally on myself - I never though I'd use the already huge 2.0 butt plug as a warm up. It looks and feels great. Unfortunately I'm far too busy this weekend to make time for a proper test, but shall spend some good time with it over the next couple of weeks on both myself and my girlfriend. It may possibly be too big for her, I'll introduce it after a lot of fun with the Lelo large magic wand vibe and the nJoy Pure Wand g spot dildo and see how it goes. I definitely wouldn't dare go near her bum with it - I think I'd lose all back door privileges.

Price wise sex toys and cycling stuff go hand in hand. Everything was clearly in the sale (actually it was, 25% off code, thank you Lovehoney!) and the price won't get discussed beyond, "it wasn't too much."