njoy Pure Plugs in L and XL for woman?

Hi all !

I am severely tempted by the beauties and heaviness of the Pure Plugs. However nearly all of the reviews for the larger sizes are from men. I currently enjoy a 4.5" diameter Lovehoney Pure Pleasure glass plug (easy) and the Maia Marcia Riley 5.25" diameter silicone dildo (a bit challenging).

I can't really be affording two Pures, so I was thinking to go straight for the 2.0 XL size one which is 5.5" diameter. Can any ladies who have used either the Large or the XL comment on how good they are from a woman's perspective, or their partners. I don't want to make a mistake on such an expensive item.

Many thanks

I was gifted the medium one and despite being an anal toy virgin, found it very easy to insert and remove.

I'd read that slilcone is more difficult to insert than steel or glass so if you can manage a large silicone, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to go for either.

I'm sure you'll love whichever you go for.

I only have the medium but looking at what you are comfortable with I would say that you would manage the 5.5 diameter. They are very easy to insert and although the weight makes you feel fuller they don't hurt. I chose the medium based on the size of my biggest plugs as I didn't want any bigger but with this I could have gone for the large. In my opinion the best thing about the Njoy plugs is the curve for those of us with a g-spot it pressed from the other side and I find it make vaginal penetration quite intense even though the medium is a little small for me.