NJOY Pure Wand G Spot Techniques

After about a month or so or will I won’t I, Ive went ahead and bought the Pure Wand today.

From what Ive read slow deliberate motions seem to be the key. A rocking motion is memtioned I presume this in an up and down movement rather than a thrusting/in and out motion.

What have people found worked for them. Any advice would be appriciated as my OH doesnt know its coming and if the first attempt is no good it may take a while before we get to try again due to busy house.

1 Like

It’s a thing of beauty, great for p-spot, good luck with the g-spot

1 Like

I’m glad you’ve started this as I’ve had the njoy in my basket for a long time but never gone ahead with it. The current LH deal is tempting me more but it’s a lot to spend.
Heard so many good things about it and I do really want the P Spot orgasm everyone raves about.
Let me know how you get on and any tips that you have after using. Can hopefully help each other get to the magical Super O!

2 Likes

Ive had a look on youtube earlier and there seems to be some videos with techniques. Looks like one of the “adult” sites has some videos but Im sure youd need to take anything there with pinch of salt.

Is it on offer???... I’ve just checked, and it still seemed the same price??? I’m tempted too - but it is very expensive!!

R xx

The 10 euro off orders over 60 is the best ive seen so far

I find a tugging or rocking motion works well for g spotting. But there are other motions, so maybe experiment and find what feels good.

1 Like

It was part of the deal on the whole site where you got a % off for spending over an amount so it was 25% for orders over £100 but looks as though it’s finished now. I took the plunge and got it so now waiting for it to turn up. Excited to give it a go after reading some of the other chats on here about it