Njoy pure wand help

I bought the Njoy pure wand about ten months ago because it has such great reviews. I was expecting amazing orgasms but they haven't materialised. I get as much pleasure from dildos that were a third of the the price.

Lots of people have said coming back to it after a few months made all the difference but that didn't work for me. It's now just gathering dust. I know I could return it because it is within the 365 day return period but I've sent back a few things (mainly lingerie that didn't fit but also 3 faulty toys and a wand vibrator) so I feel a bit cheeky. Besides, I'd rather have those amazing orgasms everyone praises the Njoy for!

Has anyone got any suggestions on how to use the Njoy? I've tried small side to side movements, kind of moving it like a seesaw to put firm pressure on my g-spot, small thrusts, leaving it in place and concentrating on clitoral stimulation...

Friday, not all toys work for everyone. I don't have the pure but I do have the njoy eleven. I love it and temperature play with it is great. If your not getting what you had hoped for I would return it. Don't feel bad that's what the guarentee is for.

You could always get the cock cage that is on the tester list in exchange?

You're ALWAYS welcome to return products to us. Please don't feel guilty, cheeky or even sad. It's the whole reason we have the policy for situations like your own :)

I have heard G Spot stimulation is the key with the Njoy. I have one as well but I am hesitant to use it because of the weight. Maybe just experiement with what feels good, I have heard they are life changers.

Which end do you use? I was nervous to try the larger end though I found I liked it a lot better for g spot stimulation, it covers a wider area, and the g-spot should be seen more as region than one particular spot. Also with the larger end inside, it makes using it easier working with the weight instead of against. I would also advise maybe less traditional positions of lying on your back, it could get tiring. Maybe try on your side or on all fours. Getting tired with the wand is one thing that can hinder it's full capabilities. I've tried thrusting like with more traditional dildos but that's one key to getting sick of it, for me anyways. I try to focus more on massaging than masturbating, if that makes sense. Starting slow using plenty of lube (I know it's smooth and doesn't need much to insert properly, but it helps it slides against the g-spot area more easily imo) and work up to what feels good, trying different types of motions and speeds that may differ than from what you are used to.

Of course all new toys have learning curves and like Fun Louise said, there's no one size fits all for these types of things. Perhaps the Njoy pure wand isn't for you but you exchange it for a different dildo that may not be made of steel at all and you learn what you like from it, and it just takes you to ectasy. I love the experiementation part of this, it's the whole fun of it! Don't be discouraged, after all it's supposed to be fun!

Generally I've found that when using it having my bum propped on a slightly raised pillow can help angel my pelvis nicely for it to hit my G-spot. Also Clenching my pelvic floor muscles can help it get into a natural position. Generally this means it is slightly twisted.

It's one that sometimes takes a bit of effort and time. Other times it's very quick. Using my pelvic floor muscles to help rock it back and forth has helped too, particularly as the weight can sometimes cause write ache.

Paige: That's what I heard too. I want me some of those life changing orgasms! It's currently in storage but if I can get it out before the year is up I will give it one last try and then admit defeat.

laluz: I'll try a few more positions. I've tried both ends. I agree with you about the larger end massaging a wider surface area but it still isn't hitting the spot, metaphorically speaking. I know it is hitting my G-spot but maybe my G-spot is a silicone snob 😂

Lady Ness: Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try the pillow trick and clenching my pelvic floor muscles.

Fun Louise wrote:

Friday, not all toys work for everyone. I don't have the pure but I do have the njoy eleven. I love it and temperature play with it is great. If your not getting what you had hoped for I would return it. Don't feel bad that's what the guarentee is for.

You could always get the cock cage that is on the tester list in exchange?

I think the cock cage would do about as much for me as the Njoy 😂