Njoy Pure Wand

Ok… first attempt at a product review.

Njoy doesn’t make a ton of toys but the few they do make are top notch. They don’t buz, vibrate, or spin, they are solid surgical stainless steel with anatomically correct bends without any seams or welds… I own several of them already but will cover the Pure Wand in this post.

Pure Wand is pretty much shaped like a banana with a small ball on one end and a larger one on the other. What is nice about this toy is that it caters to both male and females. This is specifically designed to hit the G-spot or P-spot depending on your gender. Neither end is uncomforatble to insert regardless of gender but the smaller end I find gives better intense stimulation.

There are no welds or seams so it is perfectly smooth which makes it easy for cleaning and sanitizing. Don’t have lube on your hands while using it because it is so smooth you won’t have grip. You can use E-Stim if you add a pad to the other end which makes things interesting. Another benefit given it is solid steel is that you can warm it or cool it for some temperature sensation play as well.

The packaging is phenomenal but that only matters once it first shows up. After that it is all about making me feel good. Definitely recommended.

• Bryan

I’m glad you liked it :+1:t2:

Have you left a review on the shopping site too?

I didn’t think I could do that unless I had actually purchased from LH. Mine I purchased locally in person.

As long as it’s an item that LH sell, you can leave a review on the shopping site for it :blush:

Obvious statement here - just make sure you don’t mention that you bought it elsewhere :smiley::+1:t2:

I get that part. I am just a firm believer of supporting the local brick & mortar shops if they have what I want which is rare. I can’t do a review on the big A unless I am a verified purchaser and figured it was the same here.